• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Outt pvped

Deadlifts

Banned User
Reaction score
Barjuice(pierce) killed two times by Me (trucido) Dave (master canavi) Supsicious down. some other noob 150 down.

dont have a cam anymore, unfortunatly 30 day renewal shit or i could let u all see the true baddy

2v5
(we had some noob brs helping but they didnt do anything)

Actually it was 2 v 3 we had a 150 ed 214 ed and 197 ms and you had a 260 ED and 275 MS

(BTW MATT YOU GOT OUTRUN BY A LVL 214 ED WHILE YOU WERE ON A 260 ED)

hey matt didn't you get solo'd by super freak(pierce)???

yup everyone knows only way u can solo matt is by pinging him gg nice job pierce ur terrible :)

im so much better then you, you dont even know how to magic wall
ur 15, your un experienced at life. especially rl :)
owned this server wasd never urs. always mines

who cares if your mcing or not? your blocking a spawn which its impossible to kill u and u can lvl all u want
it doesnt matter if we had 100 ple or 3
you still suck and we couldnt kill u

but rly your bad, go war server sometime watchin ur bot char isnt helping you

FENROCKDll.elft

he was in dp? i was fine without him. u guys are to dum to let go of a button

Because #1 i had no money on barjuice for aol\bless and because you used a ue script both times which made it pretty pointless to be on a mage but it's ok my KNIGHT solo'd you

Sep 20 2009, 08:43:04 Killed at Level 259 by Super Freak

If you actually graduated high school you'd know that you were the bad one :\

2nd time only i ued. if i had a ue script he woulda got frag boy u fucking suck

go run into a dead end again

who cares if your mcing or not? your blocking a spawn which its impossible to kill u and u can lvl all u want
it doesnt matter if we had 100 ple or 3
you still suck and we couldnt kill u

but rly your bad, go war server sometime watchin ur bot char isnt helping you

FENROCKDll.elft

If he's not MCing, he's not blocking the raft, therefore he's not breaking any rules. I'm not really sure what's difficult to understand about that.

Also, could you attempt to use some sort of proper grammar, it may make you look a little less ridiculous.

Nope he cant because all of his protein and hormone supplements are getting to his head :/

Matt stop caring shit on its just a game you'll start to realize that soon (hopefully)

as an previous post said, this forum is all about flameing and insulting.. If you are so prod killing an special person take an ss print it out put it on your wall then wank off to it so the rest of us dont have to hear it. Kinda tired of this posts.

just saying any br i mean swe that teams with pierce is also bad for teaming with someone who is absolutly terrible, worse then ZACH

Back