• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Owners 2

Richy your just pissed off because pierce came and got top level and thats all of you are worried about is him getting the highest level. When a GM get's on softcores i guarentee they see if piece is online and if he is they tp to him like how pathetic can you get. Your just pissed cause he came got top level and is now 50 levels higher than the next person. Why dont you guys go and update this shit before the the spring and summer updates come.

^ stupid post

Richy your just pissed off because pierce came and got top level and thats all of you are worried about is him getting the highest level. When a GM get's on softcores i guarentee they see if piece is online and if he is they tp to him like how pathetic can you get. Your just pissed cause he came got top level and is now 50 levels higher than the next person. Why dont you guys go and update this shit before the the spring and summer updates come.

Do I really care what level he is and the others are? lol.

Richy one question do you ride the damn forums cause 5 horus ago you responded to a diffrent thread and have been responding ever since like a fucken minute after they say something so dont try to tell us that u do shit in real life

Well yes I've been home ever since I got back from the 24h cruise and I'm working tomorrow, I cant drive to any of my friends becouse I dont want to lose my license, and I'm to tired to walk, so what have u been doing?
watching TV?
Well good for you!

actualy i barely watch tv because im either doing homework or at hockey practice and im actualy packing for our state tournament this weekend.

ki honestly have to say that some changes has to be done b4 every1 leaves this server... We used to have over 400 players online at once and there were tons of ob's every day.. I think the change of the exhaust time for mages and no change on the overpower for pallys made some of them leave.. But i see now that pallys are gonna be fixed, witch is good;) the rest of the leaving players i think left becouse of the hosters all of a sudden nazi lookalike deletion raid.. I think its great and all that you take action to the people that used cavebots and magebombs.. But stuff like afk training knights, speedhacking and minor things like that? I mean come on!? Its an open tibia server.. The reason people play here is to get a different rule system then cip has.. I think your pretty much copying those rules besides that u do allow elfbot and tibiaNG, but i think that is becouse without that u wouldent have any players.. This was such a great server and its sad to see it go down the hill:( but for me i will continue raping and owning this server for as long as it allows me;kl

would also like to add multiclienting to one unnessesary reason for ban/deletion.. Your cute pierce <3

ki honestly have to say that some changes has to be done b4 every1 leaves this server... We used to have over 400 players online at once and there were tons of ob's every day.. I think the change of the exhaust time for mages and no change on the overpower for pallys made some of them leave.. But i see now that pallys are gonna be fixed, witch is good;) the rest of the leaving players i think left becouse of the hosters all of a sudden nazi lookalike deletion raid.. I think its great and all that you take action to the people that used cavebots and magebombs.. But stuff like afk training knights, speedhacking and minor things like that? I mean come on!? Its an open tibia server.. The reason people play here is to get a different rule system then cip has.. I think your pretty much copying those rules besides that u do allow elfbot and tibiaNG, but i think that is becouse without that u wouldent have any players.. This was such a great server and its sad to see it go down the hill:( but for me i will continue raping and owning this server for as long as it allows me;kl

This is awseome, but I think pally should still be this strong as they are right now

And why? I know where a pally can hunt 10kk exp/h at lvl 200+ cuz of the powerful mas san and exura san.. Tho discussing this wasent the meaning of this post;)

Back