• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Owners 2

master baby

Reaction score
i know and someone got deleted by tertius for being semi afk and thats pathetic but yet apparently they have that power thats why your seeing less people play this server and when i was next to tertius one day pierce hit him with 2 sds and this was on tertiuses actual character and he self healed right away thats unofficial software to play the game delete that fucken gm

wow you guys close that thread just like tertius did when u get proven wrong and dont try to tell me a gm would have to of been there to see it cause vanderlay was rightthere

Stop argument about this, everyone knows already that Richey is right so stop make up excuses I was even in the ventrilo when you guys got banned.

Stop argument thanks!

Sorry master baby, but your arguments just wont stand their ground anymore.

I hope for your sake you would stop embarrassing youself.

engalen yes you were in our vent that day but the only reason you are defending richy is cause your so far up his ass. You are there fucken scripter and the only reason your character isnt off the highscores list even though ur deleted and you cant buy back deletion. you even said in our vent or atleast to pierce that if they didnt undelete you that you were going to realease there map globaly and all over there forums and notice how i proved talaturen wrong he didnt respond to me this entire thread was talking to him and thread owners the original was all about talaturen not you richy and even if self healing is legal maybe you guys should fucken update your damn rules becasue im hearing more and more things that are used in external programs but yet you guys say its ok once we see you doing it so maybe or please update your rules and tell everyone about your new program i mean thats if you guys are legit about being gamemasters.

Kingaren you fucken pinged pierce so before you try to say shit maybe get rid of your damn glitch thing and get a life instead of finding shit like that in programms and why dont you go spend some more of your swedish time hand making there entire server fucken loser.

and richy you posted on the original one after it was closed and you just fucken ripped on yourself saying that auto healing is illegal. Recall the day when u got on you actual guy (138) and pierce hit you with 2 sds and you auto healed right away and u threatened to ban him just cause he was proving something and vanderlay knows this too cause he was standing right there

and richy you posted on the original one after it was closed and you just fucken ripped on yourself saying that auto healing is illegal. Recall the day when u got on you actual guy (138) and pierce hit you with 2 sds and you auto healed right away and u threatened to ban him just cause he was proving something and vanderlay knows this too cause he was standing right there

I told him i'd ban him for destructive behavior while we were testing things for the server, and its none of your bussiness.

And Krigaren is not our scripter, I sent him the map so he could see what on Yalahar that was missing so hew could record it with a CAM. He cant release our map, or well yeah he can.. I sent him the map AFTER i removed all houses and all spawns on the server, he doesnt have the actions nor the movements so the map is useless.

And En Galen Levlare is still on the highscore list becouse he got an normal Deletion, maybe if you werent such a noob you would know that not even Tibia instantly deletes a player, it takes months before an deleted player actually gets deleted.

Actually richard once a character in real tibia gets deleted you have one month to accept the punishment and your character can be deleted within 1 day but if you don't accept the punishment after 1 month then your character gets deleted <33333

BTW i've always wanted to ask talaturen, can i ride on your elephant?

then how come nevarah 230+ pally isnt there and neither is ricksson? that would be direct deletion baby boy. and i was sitting there the whole time and all u said do u want me to ban you you never said why atleast in default chat. But you still were using auto healing right? That shouldnt have anything to do with the server besides being an external application to play. Why do you call me a noob your a gm. In another server you said your not aloud to do that or you shouldnt do it to other players.

then how come nevarah 230+ pally isnt there and neither is ricksson? that would be direct deletion baby boy. and i was sitting there the whole time and all u said do u want me to ban you you never said why atleast in default chat. But you still were using auto healing right? That shouldnt have anything to do with the server besides being an external application to play. Why do you call me a noob your a gm. In another server you said your not aloud to do that or you shouldnt do it to other players.

Becouse they were magebombing.

rich
ey whats with the emo masks :O

We were going to a Halloween party in Norrköping with Angerfist & Korsakoff.. :p

i know i just want to see why because he said he logged in then got of for 10 min then got back on but he was deleted so i was just wondering. Could you ask talaturen to prove it then i mean im just interested to see

prove nevarah was magebombing cause when talaturen posted the ips it was only athrix or whatever

137 players were deleted on SoftCores for magebomb.

Proof that Nevarah used magebomb:
proof_.png

Not according to my code.

Tajzon didnt mage bomb it was me and i got deleted

=[

RIP
Bud
Gefteyr
Feryd

Last edited:
Back