• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, your so retarded ^^ What im trying to say is that the gm's doesnt hack a house to get items, They can get/make items by themself...ANd i doesnt mean that Ren~ Got hacked, A friend of hes that is invited? Or just maybe a bug as it was in icechaw? Items started to dissapear for no reason..Your so retarded if you still think a gm stole hes house, lmao! hahahahaha :D
And cassius, you saying renan only had a chair and empty bags in hes house? then why does he cry? :eek:

Not my fault that you don't understand the context, I was saying, why would a hacker take stuff like chairs, empty bags/backpacks and other not so important things from the house while he can just take the items that are worth something.

I know for a fact it was done by either a SERVER ERROR or a GM cleaned it, because there was a soccer ball downstairs in super freaks house, and you CANNOT take it out of the downstairs, you CAN'T rope it, you CAN'T throw it in the trash, you CAN'T pick it up, the only way to have it out of my house was to either delete it by a GM or a server error.

The only person invited besides my 2 characters (Super Freak/Renacashi) was Vern and talaturen can check that he didn't even log in until 30 minutes after server save.

Okay...
Pwnd Pierce.

Give his items back. He pawnd you..

Guys, Pierce alone could let softcores stay alive with his donation. So why are you doing this to him?
He is one of the oldest players and he is always in forum active and helps other people (most times ;p)

Seriously guys, why would Talaturen want pierces items cleaned? It was a server bug. He would'nt clean several players houses for no reason. Get over the GM took my stuff shit. They dont need your stuff!

And cassius, you saying renan only had a chair and empty bags in hes house? then why does he cry? :eek:

He means that the one who cleaned the house took everything even chairs and empty bags... Are you so slow to now understand that?

Seriously guys, why would Talaturen want pierces items cleaned? It was a server bug. He would'nt clean several players houses for no reason. Get over the GM took my stuff shit. They dont need your stuff!

The point wasn't that they need his items its that both of pierces main characters houses were cleaned but no other house was cleaned we looked through the cities to double check and what do you know super freaks and renacashi house was swiped clean. Pierce has had his Venore house for like 6 months vanderlay knows that because hes been there so many times and any for super freaks house im sure every gm has been there and seen it since they like to stalk pierce :]

I dont rly like pierce, but having a house like he has and gets it cleaned is just fucked up...

That really sucks, I'm hoping some kind of compensation is given. I'm hoping they don't resort to a reset though, they would probably lose a lot of players and the donators, especially the more recent ones, would be getting kinda screwed. (I realize it's a _donation_ and all but still :p)

of course they dont need the stuff. if a gm cleaned it, then the gm would be happy to make pierce mad i guess:p idk.lol Error in the server? Then why would it just be pierces main houses.

i dont reply on feloth its pointless his job for now is to fix this and fix the houses. goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back