• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign P Design [Website layout]

Snel pUppie

Senator
Reaction score
I made a website layout just to test some things and this is how it turned out:

my.php

I will probably use this layout to learn CSS etc... I am not good at making web layouts but I am learning more and more ;p
The layout is not really done but since I am just gonna use it as a testing layout I won't complete it.
Tell me what you think of this layout, what you did like and what you didn't like.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice for a start just some tips

* Dont put to many things on 1 side of the screen
* dont use to mutch colours like red/yellow/light blue at the same time

There are probelly more tips but kinda forgot them

@ Markje: This is not my first layout I make. I have made a few more but I only made this one to test new things in photoshop. And thanks for the links but I don't have any use for the second one since those tutorials are in NL and I am Swedish ;p But the first link is handy. Thanks once again.

@ Mokerhamer: Yeah I know thanks for the tips. But did I had to much stuff on 1 side or what?

Last edited:
No problem :) The other tutorial is great. But I do already know how to create a website ;p But I could need help with Dreamweaver I believe... XD
Thanks once again.

Last edited:
not to bad a lil simple but if its one of ur first its good mabe bump up ur photoshop skills if thats what ur using keep it up :)

Back