• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladin Attack

Rexanilator

Reaction score
I am having an issue on my server where my Paladins are not able to heal/attack at the same time. If they are healing - the arrows will not shoot.

I would like to figure out how that they can heal/shoot/attack at the same time.

Any help would be appreciated and rep is always given.

replace this part of weapons.xml, i added swing="false" to each one:
Code:
	<!-- Ammunition -->
	<distance id="2545" event="script" swing="false" value="poison_arrow.lua"/>
	<distance id="2546" event="script" swing="false" value="burst_arrow.lua"/>
	<distance id="7366" event="script" swing="false" value="viper_star.lua"/>
	<distance id="7838" type="energy" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/>
	<distance id="7839" type="ice" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/>
	<distance id="7840" type="fire" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/>
	<distance id="7850" type="earth" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/>
	<distance id="3965" level="20" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/> <!-- Hunting Spear -->
	<distance id="7378" level="25" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/> <!-- Royal Spear -->
	<distance id="7367" level="42" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/> <!-- Enchanted Spear -->
	<distance id="7368" level="80" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/> <!-- Assassin Star -->
	<distance id="7364" level="20" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/> <!-- Sniper Arrow -->
	<distance id="7365" level="40" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/> <!-- Onyx Arrow -->
	<distance id="7363" level="30" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/> <!-- Piercing Bolt -->
	<distance id="2547" level="55" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/> <!-- Power Bolt -->
	<distance id="6529" level="70" event="function" swing="false" value="default"/> <!-- Infernal Bolt -->

That was awesome - now my pally's can shoot weapons and heal at same time. However - not sure that they can use SD's and heal at the same time...or cast a sans spell and heal at same time.

How oculd I adjust that?

Paladin cannot use his crossbow when he takes great spirit potion. The bow stops firing for this time. I need help to fix this issue.

Paladin cannot use his crossbow when he takes great spirit potion. The bow stops firing for this time. I need help to fix this issue.

dude its not a bug none cant atk and heal in the same time (exhausted)
but if u want that happens just make ur server more faster in attack and it will work :D
rep me if i help

Okay...this is a really sucky issue because it affect everything for pally's....

If you use GSP - then your arrow stops shooting...you should be able to use potion and still have your spears or bows or bolts continue to hit.

Someone please help me with this issue.

Back