• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladins

TrojanK

Reaction score
Fix utito tempo san. You're supposed to be paralyzed and not able to use spells when u cast it, but on moonhawk u can utani hur the paralyze and heal yourself with spells.

Also you should not be able to shoot magic walls nor attack spells like exori san/exori con when u cast utamo tempo san

You could lower the max damage melee abit, decrease like 15%. Cuz they can do hit for 500 dmg on humans, which is not cool.

Yes, of course i had. I got 80 ek there. All vocations here hit a bit more than in global tibia. But knights are ok i think now how they are. But mages and paladins hit too much.

Utito tempo san - You're paralyzed and 100% exhausted. (only pots can be used)

Utamo tempo san - Is ment to be escape spell, You can not shoot ranged attacks or runes (just heal and pot i think)

The damage should be lowered, thanks.

Utito tempo san - You're paralyzed and 100% exhausted. (only pots can be used)

Utamo tempo san - Is ment to be escape spell, You can not shoot ranged attacks or runes (just heal and pot i think)

The damage should be lowered, thanks.
i think you can heal but you heal less, or is that for knights? :p

You can not heal at all because you're exhausted.. You can heal with spirit potions tho..

dude u can still use pots, its just spells which is getting disabled.

Back