• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Palera.Net 7.6 Custom Server [new thread coming soonly]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said that, assasssinhos friend used manafluid at the same time
he thrown an sd.

actually, he doesnt.

You said that, assasssinhos friend used manafluid at the same time
he thrown an sd.

actually, he doesnt.

I didn't said at same time, I said "at very same second" but yeah I was wrong, he used a mana fluid 1,5 sec before he shoot sd..

but who the hell use a sd if they have started to count a combo? and there's less than 2 sec left...

I didn't said at same time, I said "at very same second" but yeah I was wrong, he used a mana fluid 1,5 sec before he shoot sd..

but who the hell use a sd if they have started to count a combo? and there's less than 2 sec left...

he did rofl-,-

3rd August 2010 You have received an infraction at OtLand
14:53 Xenios

hahahahaha:p your so predictable hihi

ey and realsoft you know that the: aaaaaahhh from a mana fluid takes a while before it dissapear? or you don't have any clue? like always pfft. but good luck with your next server atleast you can expect me killing some noobies:)

oh and btw we don't use vent there we used skype;)

its obviously that you like lieing...

you're pathetic. you still say that was a perferc combo.
There's no chance a combo can be that perfect. so no bullshit.

but please tell me, HOW did you USE a mana potion AT SAME TIME you made the combo?

Tell me that..

you even had capslock on when you told us he manafluid "AT SAME TIME"
omfg seriously kid better focus on your project because you won't win this...if you now stop and accept that you were wrong. i won't comment on this topic anymore:D?

HEY hellrage you see they flaming about: me and bottingXD realsoft is still crying that i made a perfect combo, i think im gonna make a list who flamed me for botter!! isn't that a greath idea? i don't get you realsoft why start about me if i haven't spammed your thread on purpose else you would cry irl and spam the buttom : report^^. and i deny i used combo bot because i didn't. if i (my team) really used it why didn't we make tons of such a combo's? and why are some people (2) not sding? as you see i got enough argue's and statements why we didn't use combobot. and hellrage know we don't-,-

PS watch out realsoft you are warned by this! me and my team comes to you to test our new combo bot muahauahahua and destroy ya server-.-

oh and people who are intrested in playing this server. watch out owner is obsessed by bots. one nice combo = botXD

oh and yrexz who the hell are you anyways on oldschool serversXD? i heard about a friend some funny stories about you on illuminate ot or something that you kept on dieing by dls and kept on saying you rock in pvp but he said that its all bullshit. i believe him and if so im rofl about you

maybeXD youXD shouldXD finishXD schoolXD firstXD okXD?XD

When does it start?
It looks very impressive, good job mate.
The only thing You need is good advertising - Server Trailer, etc.
I can do it for You (for free ofc) if You want, just send me some vids/screen shots from test server or something.
I'd be more than happy to help You.

it will start in a few months.. but not with custom map. the plans have been changed a little bit.. =(

Custom map would be a great idea. We dont need to look so far... Let's say sinteria 7.6 in 2006-7. Best custom map ive ever seen. Anyway i hope you arent going to give up.

Never surrender, never give up!

I'll make a brand new thread soon, right now I'm working a bit with premium features and are soon about to change all spells (formulas etc..)

I requested to close this thread like 12 hours ago >.<
if any moderator read this, please close the thread, it's not needed anymore.

Cant you do it yourself? I thought there is such an option.
Sorry for spam i do :/

I need to be a donator to close my own threads. so nop =(
haven't been a donator for a while now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back