• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Palera.Net 7.6 Custom Server [new thread coming soonly]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peoples get bored from realmaps fast and quit them after a week or two :( and anyway i suggest you to make custom client because there are lots of cavebots for 7.6 now

I think his custom client is only custom sprite file which means bots still work. Might be wrong.

I think his custom client is only custom sprite file which means bots still work. Might be wrong.

Right.but i`m pretty sure realsoft is smart enough to make some kind of antibot :)

@Up, Yup..

@Others,
let me remind you I'm working with antibot systems as well..

I've made a fully working auto heal detection system that will kick off any player that use it.

(Not possible to be banned without bot, not matter what you do. you really need a bot to be detected)
Think I'm lying?
well.. take your chances if you dare but it will really be waste of time.
(plus I've showed this system to an administrator of OTFans) ;)

Are you sure? I really thought this guy was vita botting before but he probably just got lucky. Anyways, would he get banned in your auto detect system? Ps. Its alcapone who heals inbetween perfect ue combo.

YouTube - al capone vita bot.wmv

I think the only way you could make a autoheal detection system would be to randomly test people inside pz who was afk for 1 minute. If they heal instantly they are ofc healbotting.

Are you sure? I really thought this guy was vita botting before but he probably just got lucky. Anyways, would he get banned in your auto detect system? Ps. Its alcapone who heals inbetween perfect ue combo.

YouTube - al capone vita bot.wmv

I think the only way you could make a autoheal detection system would be to randomly test people inside pz who was afk for 1 minute. If they heal instantly they are ofc healbotting.

it's a new system, more secure, do you really doubt me?
if you want I can invite you to the server and you'll get a auto heal bot running and I force the system to test you. ok?

I dont have bots sorry ^^ I tried tibiauto for runemaking once but I couldnt get it working.

I dont have bots sorry ^^ I tried tibiauto for runemaking once but I couldnt get it working.

invite Assassinho then, the most pathetic "I'm no botter" excuse finder I've ever seen.

if he start the server I bet he's the first one get deleted and later he spamm I'm corrupted and deleted him because I dislike him or something, like he always does =)

Exactly, assassinho is bad,so need bot to show hes "good" in his life ;D srsly i cant understand whats the point to play 7.6 and use bot.. thats just like watching how someone else play the game for u

Exactly, assassinho is bad,so need bot to show hes "good" in his life ;D srsly i cant understand whats the point to play 7.6 and use bot.. thats just like watching how someone else play the game for u

isn't that fun?

what did you do yesterday?:
well.. I watch my friend play tibia whole day

=D

Haha,made me laught ;] Open test server pl0x?

Haha,made me laught ;] Open test server pl0x?

would love to but the change of plans change the time of test server..

there's lots of systems I have to complete.
Most importants for update at this moment.

*Guild war frag counter (Only the kill counter)
*Light hack detector
*Aim bot detector (almost done)
*Frag time system (new kind of system how frags go away)
*Spell system (remake of all spells to new more correct formulas)

and a few more systems.

and as you can see there are a few :)
And they all must be done before I can do any type of test servers :)

Aimbot detection is completed :)

But this is not how it will happen to the detected player.
I got 2 choices how I should punish botters,
Instant deletion once they have been detected, or if they should be marked and later make a mass-deletion instead.
But no matter what you will never see any text "you have been detected".
2wd0bdl.jpg

If you really think this is fake, then that's your problem. not mine.

HEY hellrage you see they flaming about: me and bottingXD realsoft is still crying that i made a perfect combo, i think im gonna make a list who flamed me for botter!! isn't that a greath idea? i don't get you realsoft why start about me if i haven't spammed your thread on purpose else you would cry irl and spam the buttom : report^^. and i deny i used combo bot because i didn't. if i (my team) really used it why didn't we make tons of such a combo's? and why are some people (2) not sding? as you see i got enough argue's and statements why we didn't use combobot. and hellrage know we don't-,-

PS watch out realsoft you are warned by this! me and my team comes to you to test our new combo bot muahauahahua and destroy ya server-.-

oh and people who are intrested in playing this server. watch out owner is obsessed by bots. one nice combo = botXD

oh and yrexz who the hell are you anyways on oldschool serversXD? i heard about a friend some funny stories about you on illuminate ot or something that you kept on dieing by dls and kept on saying you rock in pvp but he said that its all bullshit. i believe him and if so im rofl about you

Last edited:
HEY hellrage you see they flaming about: me and bottingXD realsoft is still crying that i made a perfect combo, i think im gonna make a list who flamed me for botter!! isn't that a greath idea?

PS watch out realsoft you are warned by this! me and my team comes to you to test our new combo bot muahauahahua and destroy ya server-.-

oh and people who are intrested in playing this server. watch out owner is obsessed by bots. one nice combo = botXD

oh and yrexz who the hell are you anyways on oldschool serversXD? i heard about a friend some funny stories about you on illuminate ot or something that you kept on dieing by dls and kept on saying you rock in pvp but he said that its all bullshit. i believe him and if so im rofl about you

Didnt you make that already? You had the link to his thread in your signature for a few months, right?

Didnt you make that already? You had the link to his thread in your signature for a few months, right?

i had it in my sig for 1-2 weeks yes:D i wanted to be like you my almighty master who has his bot list for years in his signature:) don't you get that:(?

Last edited:
i had it in my sig for 1-2 weeks yes:D i wanted to be like you my almighty master:) don't you get that:(?

you're pathetic. you still say that was a perferc combo.
There's no chance a combo can be that perfect. so no bullshit.

but please tell me, HOW did you USE a mana potion AT SAME TIME you made the combo?

Tell me that..

i could expect that you wouldn't read it;)

i can tell you that there was no combo bot at all. we had some random kids in the team so i can't be sure if they didn't use aimbot or healbot or whatever but your accusing me there for using combo bot and thats not true.

i could expect that you wouldn't read it;)

i can tell you that there was no combo bot at all. we had some random kids in the team so i can't be sure if they didn't use aimbot or healbot or whatever but your accusing me there for using combo bot and thats not true.

Oh I'm sorry.. you don't know if they was using combo bot?

well.. I want to remember that you said something similar "You got combo leader on me?" or something similar.

One of your "random" friends used a mana fluid at very same second he was helping you make combo

jqlxdv.jpg

But hey, if you want to prove your point how fucking awesome you and your team count down in vent (as you did several times in my servers)
then you wouldn't mind prove it would you?

Lemme start a server with client settings saying it's a client 2.5 instead of 7.6. and download the custom client for it, come online with you and your "random" friends and prove I'm wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back