• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Palera.Net 7.6 Custom Server [new thread coming soonly]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously dont know what your talking about. Spells were overpowered on Realsofts server.

I would really love to see your source to that.

Anyway, the guild war "declare" system is completed.

I'm just going to fix a few frag bugs and I'm done with the killi'n-spree system as I call it xD

14:15 The guilds "Svartbyggarna" and "Testarna" have declared war! lets the fight begin!

Once the systems and some other business is done I'll open up a test server to test these systems.

I would really love to see your source to that.

Anyway, the guild war "declare" system is completed.

I'm just going to fix a few frag bugs and I'm done with the killi'n-spree system as I call it xD

14:15 The guilds "Svartbyggarna" and "Testarna" have declared war! lets the fight begin!

Once the systems and some other business is done I'll open up a test server to test these systems.

Well I asked you why spells was overpowered and you replied "I like them overpowered" or something. Is that enought?

no sorry I got few problems with the "war frag counter" which is very annoying.

The war system itself works perfect but now the counter system so I have to fix that up tomorrow, now it's to late. I'm going out for party in a few minutes

Looks rly awesome btw

u wrote 20% more exp to prem but why is it 8x to prem then. 20% more exp isn't from 4x to 8x?

Looks rly awesome btw

u wrote 20% more exp to prem but why is it 8x to prem then. 20% more exp isn't from 4x to 8x?

Palera configurations:
Experience: 4x (4,8x for premium players)

In Sweden commas are used for decimals instead of dots, so i'ts most likely supposed to say 4.8x, wich would indeed make it 20% more exp.

In Sweden commas are used for decimals instead of dots, so i'ts most likely supposed to say 4.8x, wich would indeed make it 20% more exp.

Oh no no I didnt see the 4 and , so that it said 4,8x, thought it was (8x not 4,8x written)

5x would make it 20% more exp.

No. 25% more would make it 5x.

I'm bit inactive at this moment, there are some trouble shot considering the project.
lots of players are more or less begging me to open up a real map (classictibia players).

whatever I chose to do server will still not open up for a few months.

If it stay custom map I have to make the map and add quests/mysteries.
If I go real map I have to catch up with my last project on it convert it into a "real" real tibia map.
and in this case I mean include all keys to all looked doors (Deeper Fibula, Black knight villa and Knightwatch tower is just a few examples of many)

No matter which map I will go for, the rates will be the same.

Also, custom map will require you to download and install a custom client, if I go for real map you wont need custom client.

whatever I chose, a lot of people will be happy, and some will be unhappy for my choice. I hope you all can see and understand it.
I'll come with my decision in a few days.

Lol.another realmap will be a fail,go for custom plx

Peoples get bored from realmaps fast and quit them after a week or two :( and anyway i suggest you to make custom client because there are lots of cavebots for 7.6 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back