• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Palera.Net 7.6 Custom Server [new thread coming soonly]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello boys and girls. I have for a few weeks been working on a 7.6 custom project.

The server will be highly serious once it come up, which I expect will happen sometime at September-October..

The server will have premium system, don't get me wrong on this one!
As Free Account Player, You will have this:
*All Premium Spells
*All Outfits
*Able to travel with boats
*7% Losses upon death

As Premium player you will receive this:

*Promoted on all characters of the account. (you can't buy promotion by NPC, it's only a premium time reward)
*20% More experience
*Chance to buy stuffs cheaper from Npcs (Parcel 10 copper(gp), instead of 15, letter 3 instead of 5)
*Deal with ALL Npcs (There will be a few premium Npcs)
*Ip protection offer (make none else Ip can login to your account) [Enable/disable function]
*5% Losses upon death
*Light hack (You can enable and disable it, at enabled you'll have "utevo gran lux" light every time you login and it will wear whole day, till you disable it or premium goes out)
*Travel to all islands
*5% Losses upon death

Palera configurations:
Experience: 4x (4,8x for premium players)
Skills: 4x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x
Hp/Mana: You will receive Hp and mana in same speed as real tibia, but you'll gain twice as much each tick!

Frags:
3 = red skull (your redskull will go away after 1 day, depending on how many frags you have and if you make new ones)
5 = banishment (last for two weeks)
(Frags are so limited only to prevent random pk, this will not be any problem in wars thought as there's a war system)

The server will have lots of weird quests, that need to be investigated before you can find out how to gain the loot.
Also there are some stuffs, that can only be looted once EVER.

Edit: I do not spamm around with 8.5 sprites just because I can.. I will ONLY use newer sprites IF they fit in 7.6..
The map isn't very big yet because earlier I've been working with the engine and systems only..
Also that I show might appear very empty or even unfinished due to it's still on beta-fas and not completely sure if I'm going to keep have the map like that or change it.
I will not tolerate some newbie mapping in this server so if I make a failing in some area, I will have to remake it!
I'm also developing this server completely alone.
I'm only buying web scripts from Zisly here. so credits to some of the sites on the web will go to him.

How to buy premium:

You will be able to buy "Premium tickets" by Daopay or Paypal. maybe there will come some other alternative to pay.
You can either go ingame and buy premium for your tickets, or sell the tickets to players that got money ingame but can't afford premium irl.
One week of premium will be about 1 Euro with Paypal, 1,5 Daopay (These prices may change anytime before the server opens up)
The price of a week premium ingame (buy a tickets from other players) will be about 5 gold (50k copper)

Cheating:
Any cheating, etc use light hack(software), cave bot or aim bot will end at deletion without any chances to complain.
It doesn't matter if you got 1 year of premium ahead, you'll still get deleted if you cheat!

Guild Wars:
There will be a war system so you can invite and reject wars.
when you kill an enemy you will not get any frags, kills will be counted.
If someone that's not in your guild help you to kill an enemy he risk to get a frag!

Client:
The client is of course custom, you will not be able to play with a normal 7.6 client.
You can chose between an installer client and just a ".zip" format client,
.Zip -Most appreciated one because it's harder to find viruses in them.
Installer.exe -Less appreciate, but I still recommend you this one as it will install so the client will fit your computer! if you take Zip folder the risk of laggs are higher.
The client fits for both 32 -bit and 64 -bit Windows.
If you are nervous for it to be a virus in the client, don't worry! at the downloads I will include two links to very known virus-scan sites so you can scan the client yourself if you like to.

Client Support:
If you're having problems with Palera Client, example heavy laggs or maybe the graphics screw up, you'll be able to ask for support!
I'll get support within hours how to solve your problems.

Hosting:
The server will be hosted professionally on a dedicated host. The Internet will be a 100 mb/s net.
The server will be hosted from Sweden.
Players from USA will be able to play too, if you're at East USA you'll have about 90-120 ms ping, and if you are at West USA you'll have about 140-200 ms ping.
However it seems to be some sort of disturbance between Mexico and Brazil as the ping to this area is shifting between 250 - 600 msn ping from day to day.

Last edited:
Temple Floor 1:
47711810.png

Temple Floor2:

10667515.png

Temple Floor -1:
91502194.png

Old Cockroach:
13653951.png

66436540.png

Outside Temple:
50567656.png

Library:
31793120.png

Monsters:
21627557.png

Money:

31048398.png

East Gate:
51241121.png

Mini Map:
82258216.png

Premium Light:
47043322.png

Prem ended
64330419.png

Last edited:
Looks great so far =)

My first 3D text ever (lol):
Palera.png

Without Shadow:
WithoutShadow.png

Another 3D text:
Palera-1.png

Glassy Text [Looks great with a good background]:
Glassy.png

signature-1.png

Last edited:
Progress on the map:
Current city looks like this right now:

Please note that IMO this map still looks pretty cheap. so don't expect me to think that this map is nearly completed xD
36432366.png

Minimap looks good except the city shape. Since the city isnt finished I wont comment on that. I wont play it thought cuz its well-known you make rpg servers and not pvp servers which means pvp will be unbalanced.

Minimap looks good except the city shape. Since the city isnt finished I wont comment on that. I wont play it thought cuz its well-known you make rpg servers and not pvp servers which means pvp will be unbalanced.

City shape, indeed it's nearly not started.

Pvp, it will be balanced ;)
I'll use same spells/damages/healing and what so ever they had to all vocation a real tibia during 7.6 ^_^

Looks nice, I'll give it a try later on I guess.

A
W
E
S
O
M
E
-
O
!
Fucking awesome, can not wait until it gets started.

I'll post more pictures of the city when it's bit bigger and I've started to detail the nature around it. right now there's nothing to brag about with shape or anything..

but even thought I don't post, it doesn't mean I'm being lazy ;)

vad sägs om amuletten jag skickade då?:D
@ont
awesome map, love itttt!

The shape of that map could need a little work, else I think it's a really cool project ;)

The shape of that map could need a little work, else I think it's a really cool project ;)

Thank you :)

The shape is faaaaaaaaaar from done.
the continent will grow south and north of the city

The city shape is VERY square because I don't shape water/lands until the actual building shapes are done.

I made the south gate so I have a end of the city south part..
and I'm testing what should fit in the area. and as you can see even this part is far from done. just tested sprites and see if it fits together.
65750935.png

I noticed it doesn't have sprites belonging to the client, does that mean it's still 7.6 or you're developing a custom client aswell?

I'm curious, what are you using for the soft boots? Or did you edit items.otb?

Looks awesome. You got a premium player here. :)

Suggestion: Make a higher-rate server also, have 2 servers going. It would be quite awesome this being at 10x. :)
(I'm still going to play regardless of the suggestion.)

:D

Keep it up realsoft :)
I sure will! :)

I noticed it doesn't have sprites belonging to the client, does that mean it's still 7.6 or you're developing a custom client aswell?
I'm making custom client for this project, as you can read at main post you will be able to select between a ".zip" client or an installer.
The client will fit both 32 and 64 -bit windows and if there would be any problems with the client (etc graphical problems with Vista/Win 7 or something) then you can ask for support and I'll ask you a few questions about your computer and so on, and after I'll tell you what to do and maybe some link to a graphical engine download or something, anyhow I will give full support to any Palera player neither if he's premium or not.

And you will not be able to connect with a normal 7.6 client.

was bored so here you go.... im noob i know :|
hehe.png

Nice one :)
if you don't mind I maybe ask you to make some sort of signature that could be used to advertise :)

Looks awesome. You got a premium player here. :)

Suggestion: Make a higher-rate server also, have 2 servers going. It would be quite awesome this being at 10x. :)
(I'm still going to play regardless of the suggestion.)

:D

I'm aiming to make this server highly serious, and I doubt I would make any world with 10x experience.
but however if there's enough players I could open pvp-enforced worlds but that's to decide in the future.

But thank you for the suggestion anyway :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back