• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Palera.Net 7.6 Custom Server [new thread coming soonly]

Status
Not open for further replies.
will the server be online for some months as all your other servers, or will it actually be online for a loooooooooong time?

I mean, if you cant even spell cockroach...bug off

and if you fail at reading don't post..
tell me where exactly I wrote cockroach wrong!

hey mr speller... it's "can't".. not "cant"

Last edited:
made some random stuffs.. I'm testing what would be good for Orc areas.

2zem62t.jpg

Edit: this piece of map was deleted because it didn't fit.. it looked pretty weird for being in a orc cave.
I'm remaking the area with other items/sprites and I'll post tomorrow what I've done.

Last edited:
That's not really "orcy" I think :( I think you should get a mapper to help you=)

City shape, indeed it's nearly not started.

Pvp, it will be balanced ;)
I'll use same spells/damages/healing and what so ever they had to all vocation a real tibia during 7.6 ^_^

His last 7.6 server where he used the same shit too:
Had a mage trapped(lvl 80) with 3 lvl 70 knights.. we all hitted 0-30 damage on the mage and it got faster mana than we could kill it lol

His last 7.6 server where he used the same shit too:
Had a mage trapped(lvl 80) with 3 lvl 70 knights.. we all hitted 0-30 damage on the mage and it got faster mana than we could kill it lol

not same stuffs :)
lots of things was wrong in my previous servers.

This is a brand new server and I'm not using anything from the old ones to create this one, so stop naming my old servers! they don't have anything with this one to do!

thank you.

To be honest I think you should make your map less "fancy". I dont know how to put it in another way.

To be honest I think you should make your map less "fancy". I dont know how to put it in another way.

what do you mean with "fancy"? :eek:

it's not like I would spamm details and think that would look good actually.. and also the map is still in beta which in my case means if it turns out wrong I can delete an entire continent and remake it.

Well, Hellrage is more for war and not for RPG, he doesnt really care if the map is UBER GOOD, as long as its good for war=)
And I can tell you that this server will last for LONG, why else would he spend his ENTIRE summer working on it?
I'd suggest the same as many else, dont focus that much on the map, more on the pvp =p

what do you mean with "fancy"? :eek:

it's not like I would spamm details and think that would look good actually.. and also the map is still in beta which in my case means if it turns out wrong I can delete an entire continent and remake it.

I didnt mean by using too much details. Its more like you overuse the new "custom" sprites when they are not nessesarily the best ones. Just trying to make an extreme example: It looks like you put Mordor walls around the hobbit village.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back