• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Palera.Net 7.6 Oldschool RPG server (Once more, much better)

I'm still curious how does he get real tibia server files, as he stated:)

I don't have all, sadly. I wont tell you more about that.
But I got enough files and information sources to be able make the server to become more rl than any other ot out here (except, OR including Realots. depend on how you see it, RealOTs added shitloads of items so it pretty much lost the real tibia oldschool feeling in it)

Anyhow I will within a short future look for Test-Players for the main world.
The characters will have X -lvl which could be anything between lvl 50 to 100 just to look for bugs.
Only 15 players will be allowed to join the main land so the "greatness of the game" wont be spoiled for people who have waited for this server for a long time.

Well, I also got the monsters and NPCs from real tibia, same as map, but if you don't have the distro then all you got is just a file with npc words so you know how to make it in OUR OPEN TIBIA languages.
This is not so good as realots in my opinion tho still I'm waiting to see how your server will work : )

I withdraw the "public test server" and keep it down for applied Test-Players only.

The website is till online and as you might note it's getting updated from time to time. (I know the colors may be ugly and doesn't fit very much, but I'm going to change colors later on)
A forum for the server will be created within a few days, it's time to heat up the developing of the sever and make it ready for beta testing before it finally launches.

The real launch of the server will hopefully be the 1:st November but I cannot guarantee you that this date really will be the date.

Regards.

i vaguely remember you claiming it would take months until it's ready then i said something like "why tell us so early" well, seems you're gonna cut some corners and open it early? can't say i'm surprised, sorry.

i vaguely remember you claiming it would take months until it's ready then i said something like "why tell us so early" well, seems you're gonna cut some corners and open it early? can't say i'm surprised, sorry.

good morning sir. how are you today?

I've been working on this server for several months now, I said that MAYBE November 1:st would be the one date. which is pretty correct to what I've said earlier isn't it?
So I don't understand which part "would surprise you".
I've said I HOPE the server is online before Christmas, (I want to remember November come before December)
Also I want to remember that I earlier have said that the server will probably go up in October or something like that, and hopefully before Christmas.
As far I can see, I've keep my words pretty well, There's no delay or open in panic, so seriously, tell me what it "early opening" surprise you because it's far from being open early!

@OnTopic; The process of the server have speed up and also I work a lot on the website now too.
Those who visit the web site will note that the website is updated 2-3 times/day.
Hopefully the website is completed tomorrow but I can't tell if it really will, lots of codes and stuffs, most designing.

I hope you folks will like the new type of website, which in my eyes start to hide it once came from a nicaw base.

Regards,
Yours Administrator ;)

Last edited:
news of today, The website is nearly completed, It's just some minor maintenance left on it and the Palera.net header is going to be changed to more a fantasy-looking one.
I hope you all like the new website, I'm a solo developer and it hopefully shows a bit how much I burn for this project.

Regards

Back