• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Palera.Net 7.6 Oldschool RPG server (Once more, much better)

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
(This thread can be changed/edited anytime)
Hello everyone, let me introduce Palera.net!
a low rate Rpg Server with real map!

Firstly I would like to tell you that I've been working really hard with the server to have it so upgraded, that my earlier server can't be compared to this one!
Compare my old servers with Palera, is like compare Survival 7.1 Server with the daily TFS 8.6 server, it's so big difference in both coding systems and how perfect everything is linked together in a network that is so perfect I can't even find a word for it.

Now, why is this server so special?:
The server is having FULL real map. every single sqm that real tibia had during the 7.72!
All monsters will be 100% exact as real tibia, they're running with real tibia files! and a lot more!

The server will have some sort of "premium system". but please, don't get me wrong!
as Free account players you'll have this:
*All Premium Spells
*All Outfits
*Able to travel with boats
*7% Losses upon death

As Premium player you will receive this:

*Promoted on all characters of the account. (you can't buy promotion by NPC, it's only a premium time reward)
*20% More experience
*Ip protection offer (make none else Ip can login to your account) [Enable/disable function]
*5% Losses upon death
*Light hack (You can enable and disable it, at enabled you'll have "utevo gran lux" light every time you login and it will wear whole day, till you disable it or premium goes out)
*little more damage with wands/rods
*Access Depot in Rook (Items sent to Rook by parcel will be deleted before they reach the depot)
*Enable/disable remove empty vials from backpack (When enabled, when you use a mana/life the vial will disappear after, if disabled you'll get an empty vial)

Palera configurations:
Experience: 4x (4.8x for premium players)
Skills: 4x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x
Hp/Mana: You will receive Hp and mana in same speed as real tibia, but you'll gain twice as much each tick!

Highscore system
Whenever a player on the top 50's list have been inactive for more than 4 weeks (28 days) he will be "removed" from the list.
It will seem like he's level 10 until he login again, when he does the level will go back the the original one (experience points as well).
So highscores wont be overfilled with retired people that haven't been online the last 3 years.

Frag system:
All vocations will have 300 soul points, one unjustified kill cost 100 soul.
If you kill someone unjustified with less than 100 soul you will die yourself, and when you login you'll have 40 Hp and 0 Mana.
To refill soul you must kill monsters that gives greater experience than your own level.
To regain 300 frags you'll need to hunt monsters active for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
This system will make so retired players that only login to random pk wont get far without rooking their own character.
There will be some sort of scroll that will be like a book, it will display how much time of hunting you need before your souls is completely refilled.

How to buy premium?:
You will be able to buy 7 days of premium account from any temple monk for X-premium coins.
7 days of premium will cost 1.5 Euro on Daopay and 1.0 Euro on Paypal.

Cheaters:
There are detection systems for all kinds of bots. (this isn't any fairy tale, Ask Mackan, he have tested one of the systems)
Once a character have been detected for using any type of cheating tool he'll get kicked and can never login again, the character will be blocked and then a mass deletion will be executed every Sunday.
It doesn't matter if you're the highest level in the server, or having 5 years of premium account! you'll still get deletion for cheating! ("I only tested if it worked" wont do as excuse.)
When you got detected for using bot there's no coming back! you have NO chance to complain!
Once a player got detected there will be a broadcast with name and level.

Cheater Detection is secure:
The system is very secure, there's NO chance you can get busted for botting when you aren't! I can ensure you!

Reports:
You'll be able to report by telling a npc the report.
You go to the npc (more information will come later on the website). the npc will ask you where this bug is located, what kind of bug it is, and then ask you for a comment.
The bug will appear so all gamemasters can see it.

NPC's:
All Npc's will have custom names and custom outfits (all have different outfits, except guards and temple monks).
But however that the npcs will be very alike to real tibia!
They will sell/buy all items they would in real tibia (in the store you're in)
temple monks will heal you at same moment you greet them if you're really low on health!
Some npc's will yell randomly things (without players are talking to them). for example [BUY LETTERS AND PARCELS HERE!! CHEAP AS ALWAYS!]
Of course those npc wont spamm your screen with it but say it from time to time and sometimes just shut up the whole day.

Keys:
Oooh yeah! Keys! you'll need them!
The doors are working 100% as real tibia! you'll need keys to all key doors, for example deeper fibula, Kazordoon prison, Black knigt villa, Knight watch tower.. and a lot more.

Quests:
As real tibia! if you got 0 cap when trying to loot a quest, you'll get a message that you can't loot the item because you're out of cap! it will tell you how much cap you need, and then you just have to fix that cap and loot again :)
Quests like demon helmet quest, bright sword and what so ever will reset themselves after X minutes.
for example Demon helmet quest, when you have gone down and pull the switch (remove a blocking stone + create a teleport), the switch will go back to original position in a few minutes, avoid people from be able to rush it without have to pull the switch!

Switch stuffs:
If you're standing on a bridge, you're having a fire field below you and a pair of leather boots. a player pulls a switch which will remove the bridge.
The player and the boots will be teleported to the shore, while the fire field will just disappear.
Same thing to stones/walls/w.e that might disappear and come back, whenever a stone/wall is coming back the player and all items below will be moved 1 sqm at some direction where it's safe.

Spells:
All spell have been remade to new more exact formulas formulas.
You don't have to buy spells! you only need the level is needed to cast them!

Distance weapons:
They are all having very exact formulas and hitchances!

Auto Saves:
There will be a backup save each hour! the save will be small and shouldn't be noticeable! the save will haven every ??:00. (example 13:00, 18:00...)

Teleports:
All teleports will be exact as real tibia 7.6. including all switches!

Travel:
Players will NEVER be able to travel with any npc if they're PZ:ed!
Boats/Carpets will have same price as real tibia!

Death Broadcast:
Every time there's a player killing another player this will be broadcasted (Name of killer and the pray, and if it's justified or unjustified).

Discussed:
it's in discussion if there should be a welcome gift when the server starts, if the first 10 players logged in will receive a week of free premium time.
IF this come true, the Ip's will be registered, so same home can't get 2 accounts with premium!

Unique:
There will be a few quests that is very unique!
There will be quests only can be solved once ever! but don't think that will be easy!
There will also be some random mission given by npc's that can get you somewhere, help a npc and you maybe get a key to something.. and so on..
All i can say, there is things make the game fun both for lazy players and those who love researching. however those who is researching will most likely get better items :)

Raids:
Will be same as real tibia! including Ferumbras! (Not many know, but he did indeed exist in 7.6)
There will be 1-3 raids daily

Guild War:
Two guilds will be able to declare war on each other!
Only leaders of the guilds will be able to declare war!
War frags will be counted, but NOT as unjustified! so you can be killin'spree on war enemies without worry about frags!

War arena:
There will indeed be a war arena, there will not be any losses in upon death!
More information will be edited soon.

Server start date:
Not set yet.
but I'm pretty sure it will happen on October the 1:st which will be a Friday.
The server will be test hosted daily to discover problems and bugs, once the open date is set! it will be that! not 1 minute after, but at exact time!

Apologize:
I apologize for any grammar errors in this thread. I hope you rather report them than using it to flame.

Last edited:
by the delay from my "Post thread" till you answer it I can tell you, you didn't read 10% of it.

It's a project, and the open date isn't for another few months

I'm working on a lot.. right now I'm making a new item system for npc's.. (npc's will load items from a global file instead from it's own scripts).
Also I've started to make the npc sell/buy stuffs precisely as real tibia.

people who player my earlier servers know that some npc's ignored those stuffs they should sell/buy.
for example

Player: Sell two handed sword
NPC: Do you want to sell a sword for 25 gold?

That problem have been fixed during the npc updates.
much more I don't have to say yet.. lots of work to do and none of them I'm working on atm isn't a subject that's interesting to read about.

I just want to point out that this project is far from dead.
I'm working with systems and ideas everyday..

Premium players was supposed to get 20% bonus experience when killing monsters.. so I made something that show how much exp you got in bonus:
(Yeah I got my little testing server is set to 1x exp atm.. just for me ;)
19353368.png

Also I'm working on a book that will show quest status of all quests in Rook/main, whatever you're in.
77017425.png

Last edited:
The project paused for 2 reasons.

1: I'm home sick and can't read 2 codes without getting headache.
2: I'm on driving school and I'm going for the big test within a week so I have to focus on that at first hand, driving license is really important for me right now.

Last words, I'm going to catch up with the project and continue on it within 1-2 weeks when I can think clear and are done with my driving license, but don't fear it would die! because it wont! my ass I will let this project die!

For you that think I leave this project for real tibia, you're wrong, sure I'm playing some real tibia but as you can see on most pictures I'm not online much. in nearly every screen I take you can see I get the 50% more exp. and I get 1 hour 50% refilled out of 20 hours of offline time. so I'm not online that much ;) I'm just there to "relax".. and take some thoughts about the project and maybe catch a few ideas that could come useful..

Over and out.

But when you get it, and enjoy and if you get it, i want a ride ;)

But when you get it, and enjoy and if you get it, i want a ride ;)

ok, I take you on a ride if you buy me a car, ok? :D
sounds like a fair deal :)

Ontopic:
I'm today going to make a shape of a custom island that will be included to the server, I'm going to post a few screens so you see it's no bullshit mapping that looks like a cheap ripoff from neverland ots (Those 7.1 servers was hosted year 2004)
However I do not plan to make an entire custom city on the island, only a small village, what monsters will show up there and which quests there will be is to decide when shape is done.

I will probably later offer news by Email (mass email) later, if I do I will tell you how you sign up to get the news.
Probably it will be so you will PM me the email you want the news to and I add it to a "mass-list", and you'll get information about the server without have to look this thread up everyday if there's some news about the launch date.
But I'll be more specific about that in a few weeks.

Edit:
I changed the main thread for changed that have been made.

This was added/changed:

Highscore system (New -Added)
Whenever a player on the top 50's list have been inactive for more than 4 weeks (28 days) he will be "removed" from the list.
It will seem like he's level 10 until he login again, when he does the level will go back the the original one (experience points as well).
So highscores wont be overfilled with retired people that haven't been online the last 3 years.

Frag system: (Old -Changed)
If you kill someone unjustified with less than 100 soul you will die yourself, and when you login you'll have 40 Hp and 0 Mana.
To refill soul you must kill monsters that gives greater experience than your own level.
To regain 300 frags you'll need to hunt monsters active for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
This system will make so retired players that only login to random pk wont get far without rooking their own character.
There will be some sort of scroll that will be like a book, it will display how much time of hunting you need before your souls is completely refilled.

Last edited:

Frag system: (Old -Changed)

1st of all, lol at planning 3 years ahead ;D
2nd of all, really don't like the sound of that unjust frag system, 3 frags then you have to hunt for 2 and a half hours? too harsh.

1st of all, lol at planning 3 years ahead ;D
2nd of all, really don't like the sound of that unjust frag system, 3 frags then you have to hunt for 2 and a half hours? too harsh.

2,5 hours hunt is nothing.. when most people go for a real hunt, they keep themselves busy for at least 2 hours.
and people that isn't much for playing, should be able to pk either.

I will keep the system

3 years ahead, it was an example, but I do hope the server is still up in 3 years. with those types of systems I make and the secure of it there wont be any problem force a reset of similar... that's why I'm taking so long to make the server.. to make it the perfect one and very secure. ^_^

what about if you're only getting 30 players max? that's the amount i predict you'll get on an oldschool, custom server.

it's not custom :)
it's full real map with added custom island (Not cheap custom map made by a blind baby, as some 7.6 customs can seems to be)
and when I say full I mean full. All islands, all isles, all quest, all npcs, and everything will be correct to real tibia or very similar.
Some stuffs are going to be changed to make the custom islands to fit it. however I will not edit any of the creatures that at this moment are 100% as they was in real tibia, damage, speed, exp, loot and so on..

30 players? I wouldn't mind.. I got at least 15 people that is waiting for the server that I chat with on real tibia right now, and after that I got people from here that's waiting for it..
So the start might not got high amount of players, but in time there will come :)

Back