• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Palera.Net 7.6 Oldschool RPG server (Once more, much better)

Ok, so you dont want constructive critisism anymore? Your server sucks. Bye.

you don't give constructive criticism, and if you're serious I doubt you know what the word means.
In EVERY SINGLE POST you make, it's in a form of a "reply" to someone else. and this reply tells nothing but criticism that I cannot use in any way. you haven't name a single good thing in the server, only bad.
All you do is telling stuffs that's bad. not why they're bad, or any example how it could be better, ONLY a pure line with it's bad and will never work.

But yeah, leave this fucking thread, it's way better than having you around with bullshit criticism that cannot be used in any way to improve my game.

@hellrage Buzz off, that's all i have to say to you.

@thread, awesome server ^^. Well scripted/mapped, i will definetly play it.

@hellrage
but you flame a server you don't play? Yeah i guess that's how you get confident, pointing out other peoples misstake and stuff like that.

I'm just pointing out that I'm right now scripting a system for rook stayers.

Rook have for MANY years been a world of it self. and I going to allow it to be!
You can take mission that make you a "Rookie" which will have a few more befits than a normal player without vocation.
Also, in this next server save the legendary spike sword quest will be enabled! if you success figure out how to complete it, you have already seen areas you never thought you would come to see or ever be able to access..
More of that I wont say... I don't want to ruin the trip for those want to do it and have the feelings for true researching.

About main world. actually I think I going to enable it to the game already in a few weeks. "MAYBE". we'll see about that later

@hellrage
but you flame a server you don't play? Yeah i guess that's how you get confident, pointing out other peoples misstake and stuff like that.

I dont need to play it. Dont you think people flamed "20 frags for one guy" rule before it was put in place? Yes, they did. Because it ruined pvp which is why most people play tibia.

Realsoft, you should either ignore the negative posts; or take them as tips on how to improve your server.

I take them as tip when it comes from someone have been online lately. Hellrage however is very good at flame on things he have heard, he never logins.

Whens this suppose to be done...?

The real game server should be opened before Christmas.

Posted in Advertisement said:
I've decided to not let the mainland be an "open test server". so therefor I make 15 spots for people who want to help me find bugs.
The spots will in first hand go to trusted people that doesn't ignore bugs and are only there to play around.

Mainland will be ready for the first testing within 2 weeks.

The Testing server will be down 3 - 7 days before the real game fire up.

Edit:

Added a premium befit.

*Enable/disable remove empty vials from backpack (When enabled, when you use a mana/life the vial will disappear after, if disabled you'll get an empty vial)

Last edited:
I probably will... a lot of players is waiting for it.

a lot former realots players, a few former classictibia players, and a bunch from Inferna/Selena (real tibia)..

By the way I'm going to try make so you buy houses from the website, it will be a bit more "real" than run around with "!buyhouse".. but I'll say more about that later.

a lot former realots players, a few former classictibia players, and a bunch from Inferna/Selena (real tibia)..

By the way I'm going to try make so you buy houses from the website, it will be a bit more "real" than run around with "!buyhouse".. but I'll say more about that later.

Ye it's nice, u should get better acc to :) U need help with anything ? I have free time now, i can help if u want :)

Removed update list.

I figured that I shouldn't let my concurrents to be able figure out how they can make their server better by fallow my update list.

Last edited:

Realots, maybe. But I think most former classictibia players already play in tibianic.org. Atleast untill free premium time ends we will see after.

Realots, maybe. But I think most former classictibia players already play in tibianic.org. Atleast untill free premium time ends we will see after.

can you please get the hell out dude? what are you checking in here seriously? you're not interested in them game at all, only what I say. so get out -.-"

About classictibia players, yeah I got a few guys that's waiting and DAILY msg me on msn asking how the server is going.

Last edited:
Back