• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Palera.Net 7.6 Oldschool RPG server (Once more, much better)

Nice but in war... If u get 4 frags u die too? lol xD btw u misstyped, u said to Regain 300 Frags , u mean 300 Soul Points" XDDD

^ i think he's developing war-mode, i prefer proper old school wars myself though, with noobchars etc ;D

Nice but in war... If u get 4 frags u die too? lol xD btw u misstyped, u said to Regain 300 Frags , u mean 300 Soul Points" XDDD
Normally you would get red skull on the 3:d frag.
and back then, people didn't want red skull, because once you got it, you would have it for 30 days.

Ontopic:
For those love wars, I can tell you I got a plan set up to make a "war island"..
The island doesn't exist yet or the systems to it but I got a plan on how it should work and everything is possible for me to make..

The idea for the moment is that you can challenge a group of players to war (guild vs guild or just 10 random vs 10 random players).
You can ONLY leave this place once the other team is dead (all of them),
Kills made inside the city/island will not count, but when you die you'll lose whatever you would in normal place.
I'm thinking of a reward to be a survivor based on total level of all characters involved (Player lvl + player lvl + player lvl......)
So you can't get a kick-ass reward just because you entered the place with a bunch of level 8's.
When ever a player dies it will be broadcasted or similar: Anime Altross [Red team] got slain [5/8 Red Team Members]. and also this may be used, a broadcast or similar that pop up each 2-3 minutes: Green Team is leading with 5 - 2.

Right now I can't give more information.

Information about the new area is incoming,
There will be a lot of mysteries about this new place, hidden..

No human have never been brave enough to walk far into the mysterious caves and no one have never seen what's down there.
A tale says there's something evil about it's former king, that sometimes return from the dead with his army.
Would you dare to enter the deepest caves of the mountains? would you dare to take missions from unknown creatures to get access to even deeper caves? do you really dare to find the truths about the evil that is resting in the caves?

This is the current shape of the new island, the name of it is set but secret, only players that find the island will get to know the name of it.

74123971.png

The island is in a size of 1/3 of Edron, or 3x bigger than Cormaya (Ground level counted only).
The new island is having a very small city, with a few shops and lots of mysteries,
There will be shit loads of stuffs to do on this island and making it's mission will make you see the whole island sooner or later.
The missions are really "random", one mission is not like the other, and to gain "Full Access" to whole island you must finish a high amount of missions and gain trust of several creatures located on the island.
One of the "weird" mission will require you to be helpful in raids, you must have been a part of the group killed a raid (You don't have to kill an exact amount of monsters from this raid, only have been active attacking the creatures until the whole raid is killed).

You will be able to travel to this island in any level without any access at all, you'll find a few hunting areas that you can use, but most hidden parts of this island you can't access in the reasons the creatures there wont let in untrusted players.

About server, you're not supposed to become level 200+ without hard work, and once you're up there, you aren't supposed to gain a level everyday, however I plan to keep you busy so you will have fun and have new things to do without get bored easily.

Also Rook will have some new stuffs, for those who like rook, will be able to take a few missions and be able to explore areas which will contain more dangerous monsters than a simple Minotaur.
But even if you would meet a Vampire in rook in a god forsaken basement, don't think you can get a vampire shield from it ;)

Monsters that's harder than Minotaurs will be hard to find and hard to access.. there's no chance that there's a guy trying reach main would come across a ghoul for example. not even with bad luck (Bad luck, counting on that this guy don't want to meet it, and just want to reach level 8 to go main right the way).

Edit:
Information about the new area is incoming,
There will be a lot of mysteries about this new place, hidden..

No human have never been brave enough to walk far into the mysterious caves and no one have never seen what's down there.
A tale says there's something evil about it's former king, that sometimes return from the dead with his army.
Would you dare to enter the deepest caves of the mountains? would you dare to take missions from unknown creatures to get access to even deeper caves? do you really dare to find the truths about the evil that is resting in the caves?

I didn't saw until now, it said "Information about the donation area is incoming". that was wrong, it should be "new" instead of "donation"..

Last edited:
Added 2 befits for premium in Rookgaard.

*Access Depot in Rook (Items sent to Rook by parcel will be deleted before they reach the depot)
*Be able to complete a few more missions which give you access to "order" arrows from a npc (You'll order them in 50 packs, expensive, and it will take time before they arrive)

24536713.png

Banks will be both in Rook and Main (Deposit of course!), however you can't transfer between them.
10753000.png

And a small proof of the real tibia Npc's
98864107.png

All blackboards and signs counts!
46745433.png

The server will tonight or tomorrow be open as "Test Server" to test both the ingame systems and also to see if the hosting computer can handle the size of the server or if I have to make sure I upgrade the computer before I launch the server.
Rook will be the only option, Main land is closed off. The rates will be the normal ones that is named in the main post, due to that it's Rook higher rates aren't needed (It's easy enough as it's now).
I will post more information later how you can join as "test player". there's no "spots", but all that want to test is welcome to try it out.

I remember when you started this project I asked you about it and you said this server will be 100% like real tibia. No customs. I dont really care how you develope your server but remember custom is not better because its custom. Its better because its better.

Instant death after 3 unjusts will never work. You never heard of noob characters?

PvP island sucks. You know why? There is already a really big PvP island and if you dont limit PvP there I can guarantee you every single player you have prefer to PvP there. Maybe for events, but not for wars.

I started Palera as Custom project, later on I decided to go real map with touch of changes. not weirdo custom areas but good made custom pieces.

The "rl project" you say I started, I didn't start, I was about to start it, got scammed and retired. and I came back after 2 months started this Palera project.§ now after another few months I'm still having Palera as main project and I'm going to keep it like that.

Also, you don't die at the 3:d unjust, it's the 4:th unless you got a way to get soul points between it.

However, rule your war server however you want and let me rule my server in the way I want.

RealSoft,this is the best project I ever seen!

Thank you!

it's that in my eyes too :)
sad I can't show how much I've really done on it behind stage :)

By the way, all players that join as "testers" in rook will have be able to "pick" premium time by a command, so players will be able to use some befits like "light hack" and more :)
Also take a peak on the depot.

Yeah, I like the depot,I totally like this server!
I also liked Anti-Bot System,really cool!

The planned Test-Server opening have been delayed due to stuffs irl.
as some know I've been studying to get driving license and I made the theory test yesterday, I passed it :)
Tomorrow I have the practical :)

Anyway, The test server will open up as fast it's completed.
I'm also adding an "automatic Football field". you can get 2 teams and challenge each other, the soccer field is automatic and a Npc will keep you updated what you've done wrong or if you scored, once you score you'll have a few seconds (nearly a minute) to go back to your half of the field and then the game continues. The npc will not reply to you anytime as this npc will be the "judge". he will only yell out informations who's leading and whatever.

I'll make so you can challenge teams just for fun, or compete for a reward (Both teams pay some money, and the winner gets the pot)

The npc's of Rook is finally completed and all quests they're involved with.

Still I got a few quests left to complete before I can launch the test server.

Actually, not being able to have a RS sucks.. I always liked having a RS. Ofcourse it limits you, but I think it looks kickass.. Instant death after 3 kills? Imagine standing in front of depo on a high level sorcerer, pushing the wrong hotkey. You die.. >.> I'd rather take the RS then.
Besides it looks badass, and people fear them. Like the old days.. where skill actually mattered and a RS showed that you're crazy and scary.

I really hope you'll consider leaving the PvP system alone since Red Skull is a status symbol that I always love wearing. :)

All loving old school cleints and customs, but no one plays them..

I like old tibia but Im not so desperate that I play any server with old client, I play the servers I like.

I think this server is not meant for pvp. Dunno why its 7.6 though.

The server is for PVP but not only pvp.

@Up Sorcerer with wrong hotkey, in that case you would be banished for 30 days without any doubts. so it doesn't matter if you get rs or not, it's gone when ban is gone. and with bad luck, that might get your account deleted and that far more worse than die once.
I didn't make this system for random reason.

@Hellrage, that you cannot accept a new system of how frags counts then that's your problem, if you don't like the going project then quit checking the thread for it then.
it's not my fault that everything must be exact as old real tibia or it's not playable. but when it comes to your servers it doesn't matter, you love any changes you do but when anyone else does it's very bad.
Make your servers how the fuck you want but leave those comments outside my threads.
about your "desperate".. who the fuck plays ANY server with a certain client? seriously? tell me ONE guy you know would play ANY server of that client!
You're not here to state this is not your kind of server type... your just here to state you don't want any players to play it.

Its only a problem for me if I play the server. But like I said I dont play something I dont like so its not a problem. Im here to give my opinion, nothing else. You are the one that turns everything into a flame feast because you go into defensive mode every time someone give you (constructive) criticism. Who cares if you get many players or not? Its not like you have the same kind of players as Warloria (if thats what you refer to as "my server"). Warloria = pvp-e/war server, your server = custom/rpg/hunt server.

Its only a problem for me if I play the server. But like I said I dont play something I dont like so its not a problem. Im here to give my opinion, nothing else. You are the one that turns everything into a flame feast because you go into defensive mode every time someone give you (constructive) criticism. Who cares if you get many players or not? Its not like you have the same kind of players as Warloria (if thats what you refer to as "my server"). Warloria = pvp-e/war server, your server = custom/rpg/hunt server.

You are here to put your opinion? ok thanks, we've heard your opinion, in every single post.
Do you have to repost your opinion every time someone else post here?

after sir splash:
"I think this server is not meant for pvp. Dunno why its 7.6 though. " = Bad criticism

after Fairy:
"I like old tibia but Im not so desperate that I play any server with old client, I play the servers I like. " = Bad criticism.

Thank you now, we have heard your criticism enough. if you haven't figure it's getting really annoying when you keep posting after every single post here with "I don't like this server, it's so bad very bad only bad and that's bad"..

You have put your opinion, now get the hell out or stop posting negative posts after every single dude that posts in here, okz?

Back