• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

pandaac: The Resurrection

lmao! That made my morning, haha. Unfortunately though, as I explained in another post, I am real busy with work related stuff, I'll try to squeeze in a few hours again tonight though. :)

solved

Why can't i create accounts?
It keeps saying "validation.captcha" even if i type the correct captcha?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't i create accounts?
It keeps saying "validation.captcha" even if i type the correct captcha?

I have pushed an commit that removes the captcha since it do not work as it should.
You can run "composer update --prefer-dist" from pandaac root directory to get it work.

I have pushed an commit that removes the captcha since it do not work as it should.
You can run "composer update --prefer-dist" from pandaac root directory to get it work.

Thank you, there should be a tutorial for Pandaac?
I can't see where to edit stuff such as store and other configs.

Also, i cant find the "houses" page ... hmmmmm

Houses are nog released by @Chris yet, some servers do have it but I don't know why Chris haven't released it. He has to answer that.
There will be a tutorial, this version of pandaac will not longer be developed once Chris is done with Laravel 5 version of pandaac.

I will do my best to resolve errors and such but will not contribute to make this version of pandaac better because I don't see any reason to do so.

How do i create Forum Boards and News?
Anyone knows? Seems to be broken, but i'm not sure.

Houses were never released to the public as they were made for a very specific database schema. Only two people were given it, if you want it, you'll have to ask them.

As far as a tutorial goes, pandaac is still in development (no stable release). Which means that things will most likely change, especially with the Laravel 5 version (been put on hold for a while now though). In the mean time, you may refer to the Laravel documentation (http://laravel.com/docs/4.2) where you should be able to find how to do most things.
How do i create Forum Boards and News?
Anyone knows? Seems to be broken, but i'm not sure.
As pandaac hasn't reached a stable version yet, there's no admin panel or anything of the sort. You'd have to add all the boards, store products etc through the database manually.

I don't mean to sound rude, but seeing as the time I can put towards OpenTibia related matters at the moment is extremely limited, I would recommend you either go with the trial & error method and slowly work your way forward, hope that someone can provide you with information on how to do it, or use another AAC for the time being.

Houses were never released to the public as they were made for a very specific database schema. Only two people were given it, if you want it, you'll have to ask them.

As far as a tutorial goes, pandaac is still in development (no stable release). Which means that things will most likely change, especially with the Laravel 5 version (been put on hold for a while now though). In the mean time, you may refer to the Laravel documentation (http://laravel.com/docs/4.2) where you should be able to find how to do most things.
As pandaac hasn't reached a stable version yet, there's no admin panel or anything of the sort. You'd have to add all the boards, store products etc through the database manually.

I don't mean to sound rude, but seeing as the time I can put towards OpenTibia related matters at the moment is extremely limited, I would recommend you either go with the trial & error method and slowly work your way forward, hope that someone can provide you with information on how to do it, or use another AAC for the time being.

i would like houses. who got it :)

Fixed this.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do i configure Paypal to send ipn information to Pandaac?

Normally it is ip.com/ipn.php , but since Pandaac doesn't have a ipn.php file?

How do i configure Paypal to send ipn information to Pandaac?

Normally it is ip.com/ipn.php , but since Pandaac doesn't have a ipn.php file?

The pandaac ipn is at for example: yourdomain.com/store/listener/paypal

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!
PLAYERS DONT RECIEVE THEIR POINTS! :(

On paypal my ipn settings looks like this: http://7.148.26.148/ipn

STILL DONT WORK - WHAT IS WRONG?

Pandaac by default only allow verified users to donate with paypal, you will recieve the money but they wont get the points.
This can be changed in the configuration file, I just updated it to be false on default please take a look at: https://github.com/pandaac/bamboo/blob/master/src/config/store.php#L47

Thank you @Cornex .

I have one issue that i have encountered.
When i try to make a new account, i get this message " Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

The account does not get created either.

What can be wrong?

Turn on debug mode and reply with the error you have, to do so:
https://github.com/pandaac/pandaac/blob/master/app/config/app.php#L16

After some testing, it seems like it wants me to have a user called "root" with "no password" ...
ONLY then it will allow me to make accounts.

I wonder why, because i think i changed all settings to a custom user that i created ...

2qu7yp4.png

Last edited:
Export your database, open up the .sql file in an editor of your choice. Remove all of the @definer comments, and save. Import the new .sql file into the database. Remember to make a backup, if something goes wrong.

That should solve your issue.

Export your database, open up the .sql file in an editor of your choice. Remove all of the @definer comments, and save. Import the new .sql file into the database. Remember to make a backup, if something goes wrong.

That should solve your issue.

Thank you Chris!

Do you by any chanse happen to have a House page for the Pandaac?
Doesn't have to be a auction page, could just be a simple page that displays all houses and the owners.

Also, how is it going with your updated version of the complete AAC?

Back