• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

pandaac: The Resurrection

Make it look and work the same way as the original Tibia.com website. Within reason, anyway (e.g. the world selection on account creation is a bit different because no one is going to have enough worlds to warrant their exact system).

Make it look and work the same way as the original Tibia.com website. Within reason, anyway (e.g. the world selection on account creation is a bit different because no one is going to have enough worlds to warrant their exact system).
Oh okey. Maybe you haven´t been so active in TFS devolpment this last years but. World system was removed in TFS 1.0, So you should create in config.php about like

*World System works only on 0.x series*
"Use worldsystem = True/false"

Just an example. :p

I am aware of this. ;-) What I have done is, if only one world is defined, it won't display the world selection, but if multiple worlds are defined, you will be able to select between them. Plan is to support multiple distrobutions eventually, and not just TFS.

I am aware of this. ;-) What I have done is, if only one world is defined, it won't display the world selection, but if multiple worlds are defined, you will be able to select between them. Plan is to support multiple distrobutions eventually, and not just TFS.
Great!! Why not change name to PandaAAC? Pandas is sooo cute. :3

Isn't this cute?!?!
Cute-Pandas-pandas-22122896-425-436.jpg

Haha, a lot of people still read it as Panda AAC. The reason I didn't, is simply because I like naming my projects (although I'm the worst at coming up with good names), pandaac is a wordplay of pandas and AAC. This makes it a bit unique, but still keeps in touch with that old tradition of having AAC in the name.

Granted, the acronym AAC is really out-dated. Nowadays, it is so much more than the original one-pager that allowed you to create an account & a character which found the term 'Automatic Account Creator'.

Haha, a lot of people still read it as Panda AAC. The reason I didn't, is simply because I like naming my projects (although I'm the worst at coming up with good names), pandaac is a wordplay of pandas and AAC. This makes it a bit unique, but still keeps in touch with that old tradition of having AAC in the name.

Granted, the acronym AAC is really out-dated. Nowadays, it is so much more than the original one-pager that allowed you to create an account & a character which found the term 'Automatic Account Creator'.
hmm, I wonder why just webpage is called AAC(Automatic Account Creator), And not Account manager.

Account manager creates accounts automatically too?!?!? fucking scammers.
kappa.png

It originates from the very early days of Open Tibia, before there were any websites for the servers. You all shared the same account (111111/tibia I believe it was?) and could only pick between three characters, Hurz (knight), Hurzel (paladin) and Hurzine (mage). Eventually custom accounts came along, but they had to be created manually by the server admin through the database. It wasn't as fluid as it is today, and someone decided to create a single-page website where you could enter your account number, password and character details. There was literally nothing else to it, that was it, and at that time, this was a lot more dynamic than having to manually create it all through the database. So the term 'automatic account creator' (whether it was given by the person who released it or not I can't recall) was justified. Today, they are more of frameworks/CMS's than an AAC, but I suppose it just stuck around because of nostalgic reasons.

It originates from the very early days of Open Tibia, before there were any websites for the servers. You all shared the same account (111111/tibia I believe it was?) and could only pick between three characters, Hurz (knight), Hurzel (paladin) and Hurzine (mage). Eventually custom accounts came along, but they had to be created manually by the server admin through the database. It wasn't as fluid as it is today, and someone decided to create a single-page website where you could enter your account number, password and character details. There was literally nothing else to it, that was it, and at that time, this was a lot more dynamic than having to manually create it all through the database. So the term 'automatic account creator' (whether it was given by the person who released it or not I can't recall) was justified. Today, they are more of frameworks/CMS's than an AAC, but I suppose it just stuck around because of nostalgic reasons.
I remember i played my first ot. It was a 8.00, I created the account with
Account: 111111
Password: Tibia

Then there was 1 character called Account manager. Miss these days tho. :p

Edit, Chris is giving me a like strike. :D thx.
74z8-5RS9.png

Last edited:
I figured I may as well open up a TeamViewer session for anyone who's interested in following along with the development :)

m05-589-013 (ended)
TeamViewer version 10

Last edited:
Back