• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pandoria - Isle of Beginers

@Etedan

this is more or less, the initial idea was to make the Pandoria project, but as I am Brazilian and Brazilian members could not help me, I decided to do just as a hobby when I'm bored:)

I've thought to recruit a team here in otland, but I am bad at English and so it would be an eternal slave to google translator. kkkk

Beginners Garden
jardiml.png

jardimii.png

Local reality.
The guillotine of the village is only for one purpose: to kill all who oppose the interests of the king.
jardimiii.png

Last edited by a moderator:
dont use that huge tufts ... just doesnt fit ^^
and last pic that graves with that floor adn suchs ....
but awesome work !

Cemetery Cave

Are a very bit old, but as a desire to follow posting daily, i decided to put them.
Also part of the map of the isle of beginners then i see no problems. :)
imagemvpi.png

imagem2xa.png

I hate the random cave border under the cave mountain and btw it's not fair lol people with spears can kill the ghoul for fri exp :D ^_^ looks good though.

Prest, I thought about it, so put an item blockmissile below the bars. no player can attack the ghouls, you can rest assured:)

I'm doing my little map here and no have idea how to do a cave wasp, any ideas?

Taming the unknown with an old friend ..
spidercave.png

after a few minutes, huh? Where is he?
Coward! Must have fled as at other times.
spidercave4.png

even unsafe, decided to move on, after all had gone there to explore the site at any cost
spidercave2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like It! It's very good scenes.

I have felt discouraged by the low number of comments .. If you think i should continue posting leave a message of encouragement, because i'm almost giving up the posts in the forum: S

Mapping isn;t about gettign comments on your thread, people post it here if they feel like they need some suggestions to improve stuff or just want to show off but the posts in their threads won't affect their project.

I know, but I have felt discouraged because I was attending the forum was a bit abandoned by mod mappers without fame and how I became a little discouraged with it, so I decided to seek an incentive in this forum that greater support for mappers. Of course I use the forum to get tips and suggestions, I'm open to that. ;)

Every good, I liked :)
Just the picture number 3 is strange the bridge the ground

Hello guys, my name is Pandora and i am the sister of Pandoria. I left my little fruit stand and came here because my brother had not yet returned from his last journey of exploration and, as he said it would pass through here before, i decided to move here also to gather some information. I'm afraid something has happened to him, I have no one else .. I've been to your friend's house looking for him, but as you may see, not see them, so i will seek him out personally before anything bad to happen ..

As i can not go without anything to defend myself, i dropped in the warehouse and found they were having problems there. I now understand why the bad smell coming from there ..
armazem.png

When he told me that there were animals here, did not think were so many, had to run to save me!
armazem3.png

Now that i did what i had and got what i need, i'm looking for what interests you, my brother.

I do not know how long it will take to find it, so I'll take some fruits of my tent ..
frutas.png

With everything i needed, i decided to go in search of my brother, and i know i'll find it. hope alive.

I walked for several kilometers to the unknown .. was dark and I was losing hope when I saw a farm a little distant.
farmb.png

I ran and tried as much as i could, but to no avail ..
farm2yy.png

I confess that i was discouraged, but continued. there was no way back so late, was at night and there were stray animals there. I was afraid to sleep on the farm, there was no protection and no doors so i decided to look for another shelter.

Until i saw spiders, many of them. I hid and tried to see what it was, but they covered my vision .. I decided to go there, maybe i could help .. My decision was late and all i could avoid it was to eat the rest of the body, dammit! Was the friend who had gone with my brother, had their belongings and clothes. Does the same thing happened to him?
corpset.png

That story has so many English errors there are some sentences I can't really comprehend :S
Nonetheless there are still some interesting stuff in the mapping, I'll give it a 7.5/10

Back