• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pandoria - Isle of Beginers

a walk in the woods
pandd.png

pand1.png

pand2.png

Love it.. ^.^ love the story line and the mapping.. keep it going

thanks, i think tomorrow i'll post some more pictures, got a good mapper now, but i just go out and come back only tomorrow. Morning should be posting the pictures ..

It's nice, by the way stop making the letters so big, it distracts me lolol

I disgust the random fat grass bordering everywhere
and I do not like the thin line of dirt in the second picture, doesn't look good
neither does the big mushroom in the first picture with the dwarven three
rest looks realy good

^^ thanks

I'm finishing the isle of beginners and will create NPCs to be taken photos of rpg.
When I do, I will send pictures to the rpg maker, which will begin to create the genese of server.

Lol!
I really like the with the trainer! ~ And I usually Hate training areas XD

Fix the red wall in on the second picture. [Red Circle]

- It kinda looks like it's on the ground and floating at the same time :p
Edit: Found a tiny border bug :p [Blue Square]

But other than that, the sewer is looking good and different (atleast to me ^_^)

thx falarion, sometimes happens that i forget any border in raw.
me too don't like the areas of training, but I found a different way to create them, and it seems to enhance the rpg. :)

about the red wall, there was a technical error. I use the server to take the prints is very flawed and created decaying rush woods, instead of not decaying.

--------------
I had no idea to a swamp city, then I remembered some photos I had seen once, I think of neon, and as a distinctive style I decided to try to do something, it was strange for a long time ago I saw the photo , and I do not want to use his style to make a copy, just to inspire me.
Brought the forum to gather input from other members.
screenshot2011121404339.png

Hail to Magnetico, Ethan, Hesten, Neon and Peroxide. My mentors.

Last edited:
Back