• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pandoria - Isle of Beginers

leeeozenho

Reaction score
Explorer Jorney [ Diary ]

First day
Starting my explorer journey around the city..
batentrance.png

after hearing strange noises, i was a little discouraged and decided to invite a friend to explore other horizons.
bug1f.png

as we approached the bridge, found a badly injured young man, he said to have escaped a huge and amazing creature, but his brother had not been so lucky.
bug2x.png

as word got out hastily in search of the lost boy, but when we got there .. it was too late.
bug3b.png

on back home, there was an accident and my little lamb was killed, until now i can not forgive me.

Second day
We were shocked by what we saw, but i realized that nothing could be scarier than what we had already seen. then decided to invite him again, but he refused to go. as would alone, i chose to wear a lighter, i must confess, i could not go very far that day ..
scaled.php

scaled.php

Third day
So i came back, went straight to the house of my friend tell it what i saw, but even very insisting he would not follow me.
I still decided to keep going a little further the next day.
scaled.php

scaled.php

Fourth day
Bloody Night, were attacked suddenly and we could not defend themselves, were many deaths that night ..
guardup.png

The next morning ..
guarddown.png

Fifth day
After the bloody night faced, i could not go very far, had to be around if new clashes happen, so i decided to take a look at garden if they had left a trace ..
jardiml.png

jardimii.png

I saw nothing beyond what we knew, in the kingdom had sacked again, and nothing we could do.
Local reality.
The guillotine of the village is only for one purpose: to kill all who oppose the interests of the king.
jardimiii.png

Sixth day
I even had to take the bodies that remain, seeing if there surely would leave many deaths caused by disease. I felt so bad, i realized that life was much more than i thought, was where I really learned about myself, Pandoria!
imagemvpi.png

imagem2xa.png

Seventh day
Taming the unknown with an old friend.. After the attacks was not holding, so I decided I had to search for a refuge if it happened again, then convinced my friend that we should do it together. after much persuasion he agreed.
spidercave.png

after a few minutes, huh? Where is he?
Coward! Must have fled as at other times.
spidercave4.png

even unsafe, decided to move on, after all had gone there to explore the site at any cost
spidercave2.png

Eighth day
Hello guys, my name is Pandora and i am the sister of Pandoria. I left my little fruit stand and came here because my brother had not yet returned from his last journey of exploration and, as he said it would pass through here before, i decided to move here also to gather some information. I'm afraid something has happened to him, I have no one else .. I've been to your friend's house looking for him, but as you may see, not see them, so i will seek him out personally before anything bad to happen ..

As i can not go without anything to defend myself, i dropped in the warehouse and found they were having problems there. I now understand why the bad smell coming from there ..
armazem.png

When he told me that there were animals here, did not think were so many, had to run to save me!
armazem3.png

Now that i did what i had and got what i need, i'm looking for what interests you, my brother.

I do not know how long it will take to find it, so I'll take some fruits of my tent ..
frutas.png

With everything i needed, i decided to go in search of my brother, and i know i'll find it. hope alive.

I walked for several kilometers to the unknown .. was dark and I was losing hope when I saw a farm a little distant.
farmb.png

I ran and tried as much as i could, but to no avail ..
farm2yy.png

I confess that i was discouraged, but continued. there was no way back so late, was at night and there were stray animals there. I was afraid to sleep on the farm, there was no protection and no doors so i decided to look for another shelter.

Until i saw spiders, many of them. I hid and tried to see what it was, but they covered my vision .. I decided to go there, maybe i could help .. My decision was late and all i could avoid it was to eat the rest of the body, dammit! Was the friend who had gone with my brother, had their belongings and clothes. Does the same thing happened to him?
corpset.png

Last edited:
;p thx, I took the first photos before reading tutorials on ingame photos, map in relation to think it would be more promising if we had a team: S

I simply love the last 4 pictures, great job there

Yeah agree with the rest, first 4 are pretty buggy but not the worst I've seen, but the 4 last looks great, its a huge diffrent ^^ Great to see a newbie that actually reads tutorials, good job :)

orc4.png
a little more about the basement of the isle of beginers orcs, the orc is in the upper left is a NPC, he is responsible for teaching players how to forge.

click on the first page button, scroll down, and look at the last comment
^
agree

I took a picture of forging ingame and it does not seem overdetailed, I found quite enjoyable along the way ..
forjariaingame.png

nothing to do, in training on global so i decided to give a mapper to distract me. gave it:)

imagemimp.png

sorcguide.png

druidguide.png

pallyguide.png

and a preview of the knights guide.
knightguideprevious.png

Last edited:
It's always nice to see new perspectives.

I agree with most of the others that the last 4 shots of your first set are looking really nice.

I don't know if I'd say that single orc cave shot is spammed but there are a few things that look strange like the weapons balanced on the anvil, the two leaning weapons at the bottom left, and whatever is clumped on the firepit. Looks fine to me otherwise.

The last set looks overall very nice. Imo the 3rd and 5th shots could use more plants/detail.

Keep it up m8

Not so sure I agree with you, Wendt. Its playability isn't very great; there's a lot of small obstacles to walk around, the bridges are narrow/have obstructions. Looks really awesome, for sure! But for a server expecting at least a few players, there's a lot of annoyances. Either way, good work! :)

Back