• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pangeria - 10.00/12.00 Discussion Topic

@Pangeria are you Slugar? stop dodging the question, the community wants to know before 'we' play on your server and then i might make a team with 40 warjats:)

,,People don't have time to play manualy"- so if one team start sneaking your bots u gonna quit?(cuz u dont have time to play tibia so u dont have time to put bot again and again.. and again). -stupid argument, everyone know when the server starts people find time to play more then 5h per day.
Arenas 1v1 just killing servers, we had same shit on thronx everyone know how that works- 2 friendly team was fighting on arenas and the third team can just watch cast- good idea.
If u belive that 5 teams will play on this ots, that mean after some time there will be teams with 40+ people if u like it or not.
People know that u cant block tibia auto scripts, u can try as hard as u want, but the only thing to do is server with client 12+(u will get fights outside arena more then u can imagine).
The only arena that can work is that one where every team can join not only 2, otherwise it's gonna be another thronx and ofc people should lose exp on arenas, otherwise u have no motivation to exp if u not losing lvls on battle. In this arena everyone should have their lvls/skills and need to be tibia client 12+.
@Arny battle on 8.0 server>all
@GOD Wille @GOD Slugar @Pangeria Niebieski are u there?

Last edited:
,,People don't have time to play manualy"- so if one team start sneaking your bots u gonna quit?(cuz u dont have time to play tibia so u dont have time to put bot again and again.. and again).
Arenas 1v1 just killing servers, we had same shit on thronx everyone know how that works- 2 friendly team was fighting on arenas and the third team can just watch cast- good idea.
If u belive that 5 teams will play on this ots, that mean after some time there will be teams with 40+ people if u like it or not.
People know that u cant block tibia auto scripts, u can try as hard as u want, but the only thing to do is server with client 12+(u will get fights outside arena more then u can imagine).
The only arena that can work is that one where every team can join not only 2, otherwise it's gonna be another thronx and ofc people should lose exp on arenas, otherwise u have no motivation to exp if u not losing lvls on battle. In this arena everyone should have their lvls/skills and need to be tibia client 12+.
@Arny battle on 8.0 server>all
@GOD Wille @GOD Slugar @Pangeria Niebieski are u there?

,,People don't have time to play manualy"- so if one team start sneaking your bots u gonna quit?(cuz u dont have time to play tibia so u dont have time to put bot again and again.. and again).

You can put bot again and again. If you sneak someone when they are playing manually, the possibilities of this guy leave the server is much higher. Don't have time to play tibia to keep level manually is not the same as have 0 time. Put one, two or three char to bot a day is something that dont require time at all. We explain it 2 pages behind, can read it.

I agree with this, but how you solve this? Deleting 1vs1 arenas not seem a solution and opening for everybody less.

If global arena and competitive are locked at 30, why someone will make a team with 40? to fight outside arenas? they can do it but im not sure if any team want to play vs tibia autos. I think totally the opposite, people will tend to make lower teams.

Why you guys keep posting the same everytime about client 12? it will not to be. If you want a client 12 standalone, talk with the taleon owner about it. And yes, you cannot block tibia auto at all but at least the ot will be balanced in pvp settings and people will die easily.

The thing that you described is the global arena that we talk yesterday. If you mean an arena like 1vs1 but open, will be worse than a 1vs1 closed for teams. If you complain about pacts to keep away teams to play, with this type of arena there will be always box and box. Teams pacting eachother to not attack just kill some guild. or something like this. And for open arenas for everybody you have the global.

On tibia 10+ with 20 bless u lose 20% exp so u dont have time to exp 20% per day ? What a randoms stay on tibia now

On tibia 10+ with 20 bless u lose 20% exp so u dont have time to exp 20% per day ? What a randoms stay on tibia now
What 20%? Maybe irl tibia that is today unbalanced game nowadays
On Pangeria there you will be loosing 60% by pvp death. In terms of bless, you will loose of twist of fate.
What is next question from your part?

I would like to join this server only if you have 12 client and not the other magebot clients.

Andddddddd another new account, giving negative feedback just to gump the thread. LOL,

/TRYHARD

1, 7 - x12

8, 30 - x10

31, 60 - x8

61, 80 - x6,5

81, 100 - x5

101, 120 - x4

121, 150 - x3

151, 180 - x2

181, 200 - x1,5

201, 250 - x1

at least make exp stages like this... or lower

Apply a player limit to the Guilds. No more than 20 people per guild or something. idk(was Reading from 3 pages earlier)

You will, yes. What disturb you about this?

I dont like to argue with people under 20+ there no point in it. You are the "kid" im talking about who are using bot all the time.... USCH CRAP

@Pangeria

What about low rate exp on your server?
Like: "

1, 7 - x10

8, 30 - x8

31, 60 - x7

61, 80 - x6

81, 100 - x5

101, 120 - x4

121, 150 - x3

151, 180 - x2

181, 200 - x1,5

201, 250 - x1 "
(for me and many players, could be lower)

It's importat when players can enjoy full content from this game, all low lvl tasks etc. Lower exp stage make longer edition, people care about lvl and cash, and no one will have 200 lvl after one week (that's fking obvious....)

Last edited:
+1 me And brs/na teams gonna play taleon!
Fucking this servers with ideas from jordi about this arenas! Braindead

First of all jordi ur wrong- why? U forget one thing- br taleon starting(launch 05/11/2019)- so here they are yours delusional people from NA/BR...
If u cosidering dey/everlast as team u going to far.. everyone knows what gonna happend after 1 week(there will be 2 teams max 3 but that never works). Well jordi u making team almost on every 10+ tibia server and u know what happend on most of them( u leave after 1 lose fight).
Arenas... hmm give me 1 good reason why people should exp after 250 lvl then.. I never test this server and i know already that most of the work comes from you and your people(u always complaining about lvls on ot if someone is higher than you on battle is the main reason why u losing- ofc that is not true and ur delusional, but fine). Atleast tell me that more then 2 teams can join to same arena if not this is a joke like one of the edition of thronx where 3 teams were playing and only 2 was fighting u remember that rly well :)
One thing I like about this ots- u trying to block tibia auto kid's.. but for me looks like the only way to block them is launch 12+ tibia server.

I have one question- pangeria is niebieski ots?- If thats true why niebieski is hiding behind some new account on forum? (+maybe is good reason why he didint reply on kasteria thread on forum)

[
@Pangeria

What about low rate exp on your server?
Like: "

1, 7 - x10

8, 30 - x8

31, 60 - x7

61, 80 - x6

81, 100 - x5

101, 120 - x4

121, 150 - x3

151, 180 - x2

181, 200 - x1,5

201, 250 - x1 "
(for me and many players, could be lower)

It's importat when players can enjoy full content from this game, all low lvl tasks etc. Lower exp stage make longer edition, people care about lvl and cash, and no one will have 200 lvl after one week (that's fking obvious....)

Quite low men. I think a mid end low rate is the best option for a war server.
+1 me And brs/na teams gonna play taleon!
Fucking this servers with ideas from jordi about this arenas! Braindead

First of all, you dont need to insult. I think we all here have the enought maturity to mantain a discussion without acting like a 8 year old. The final idea of the arena is no setted yet, we are looking for feedback in order to change something and this thread isnt complete about how arena will work.

Back