• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Part I Seeds of Eternity

Reaction score
Part I Seeds of Eternity

A time, long ago before man and beast, stone and demon there existed a balance a balance between all things. Out of the nothingness, known as the great void, arose gods; beings of great power not known the the mortal souls of man. Though there were many, they were all one, all part of a single omnipotent consciousness each capable of its on secular thoughts. The thoughts coincided -- danced together in a harmonic nature projecting true balance, peace with all that was. The god's or god so to speak possibly on a whim or some other higher form thought decided to bring about other beings, beings that would be known as man. The reason for the creation of man is quite unknown, the reason being, that these gods had no desire, no emotions they had ascended such trivial things, or so it is said; a flaw in their all perfect design? And so man was brought about, but man had no place of it's own, no habitat to thrive in there was only nothingness. The nothingness, the unquenchable desire of man to see, feel, experience more than the void drove them mad, for they were imperfect beings. They sought their own destruction, but nay, this was impossible for in the void only existed god and man. Soon enough, though time not being relative, the god's took heed of their creations cries and began the founding of the earth. The earth was a marvelous creation it's beauty impeccable, it's magnificence ascended all mans thoughts -- that something so amazing, so perfect could exist. Marveling at its greatness man did not inhabit the earth, instead, they sat, sat for many eons in aw of this glorious creation. After what was, or would be classified as an eternity man fled the void and went forth to the earth. And so the seeds of eternity have been sown.

Just a bit of lore for upcoming server, comments are appreciated.

Last edited:
I do appreciate the comment, but holy crap 41 views, 1 comment!? I'd figure a little bit more people would be interested in some actual fantasy.

Back