• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Partchemnt 3er vocation

ayla

Reaction score
i need a script it gave you the 3er vocation by parchment could someone bring me it please?. :(?

Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	doPlayerSetVocation(cid, getPlayerVocation(cid) + 4) --Change +4 to your vocations
	return true
end

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<vocations>
	<vocation id="9" name="SecondVocation" description="none" needpremium="0" gaincap="5" gainhp="5" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="1" gainmanaticks="6" gainmanaamount="2" manamultiplier="4.0" attackspeed="2000" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="0" attackable="no">
		<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" magDefense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
		<skill fist="1.5" club="2.0" sword="2.0" axe="2.0" distance="2.0" shielding="1.5" fishing="1.1" experience="1.0"/>
	</vocation>
<vocations>
Change the experience="1.0" to experience="1.1" (+10%)

Easy, right?

Last edited:
my second promotion are ID 9, 10 , 11 , 12, i copy your script as it's here, and it says....

vocations::getvocation vocation 85 not found. and keep uping the numbers till infinite why?

i did this...

Lua:
	doPlayerSetVocation(cid, getPlayerVocation(cid) + 9, 10, 11, 12) --Change +4 to your vocations
	return true
end

and now it says.... player not found.

now it says, vocacionts::Getvocation vocation 14 not found.
now it says, vocacionts::Getvocation vocation 16 not found.
now it says, vocacionts::Getvocation vocation 21 not found.
now it says, vocacionts::Getvocation vocation 32 not found.
now it says, vocacionts::Getvocation vocation 44 not found.
and keep doing the same when i clicke the document.
X_____X

aff, my bad again (sorry, it was an exhausting day and I'm tired -.-')

Code:
    if getPlayerVocation(cid) < 9 then
        doPlayerSetVocation(cid, getPlayerVocation(cid) + 4)
    end
    return true
end

THERE, it should work now :D

look i've serching in this forum and i find this one.. it works but... when you used isn't change the tittle from the char... keep saying master sorcere, royal paladin... etc....

Lua:

if getPlayerPremiumDays(cid) > 0 then
doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
doSendMagicEffect(fromPosition, CONST_ME_FIREWORK_RED)
doPlayerSetPromotionLevel(cid, 2)
doPlayerSave(cid)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, 'Congratulations! You have been promoted to '.. getPlayerVocationName(cid)..'!!')
else
	doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"You need a premuim account to use this")
end

local pos = getThingPos(cid)
for i = 1, 15 do
doSendDistanceShoot({x = pos.x + math.random(-4, 4), y = pos.y + math.random(-4, 4), z = pos.z}, pos, CONST_ANI_SMALLHOLY)
end
return true
end

if the code I wrote above doesn't work, either you are too noob to even get it to work, or you have a serious problem with your OT

The code I wrote above works!

i fixed it, your code doesn't works on my OT, i get that one i show you, thnx alot for the help.
and no, im not a noob, i know a bit not alot than you.

Back