• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Party script?

Dassnung

Reaction score
Ye , so like , is there any script so when you for example are alone and going to step in a door , portal etc it will say , sorry you need to have a party with atleast 5 members to pass. or something like that? :)

[Edit] A annilator script would work fine , just that i want the annilator lever to be more that just 4 plates.

Last edited:
I have an idea for you.... code one.

[offTopic]Why do you have to be such a dick to him? Obviously, if he's asking for it and its on the "Support" forum, he cannot code it. No need to tell him something that he already knows.

[onTopic] I'm not sure if this will be LUA scripting, maybe some C++ scriptin in there also because it has to deal with the Party System itself... I have no idea.

Anyways, good luck!:thumbup:

[offTopic]Why do you have to be such a dick to him? Obviously, if he's asking for it and its on the "Support" forum, he cannot code it. No need to tell him something that he already knows.

[onTopic] I'm not sure if this will be LUA scripting, maybe some C++ scriptin in there also because it has to deal with the Party System itself... I have no idea.

Anyways, good luck!:thumbup:

Ty for ur positive attitude to a newbie :wub:

Back