• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Password field box

Wraskly

Reaction score
I got the text in the account name and password box, but i cant figure out how to make it go away when u click on it like you do when u log into this forum. I have to erase the letters fist and also if i set the password up right it doesnt even show those letters. so much confusion. does anyone have a script that can fix this? if im not clear enough i can show u a ss of what i mean.

How and where should I put it in this:
PHP:
<fieldset> <span class="input-text"> <input name="account_login" value="Account Number" type="text" /> </span><span class="input-text"> <input name="password_login" value="Password" type="password" /> </span> <input value="Login" class="input-submit" type="submit" />
						<p><a href="?subtopic=lostaccount">Lost Account?</a>&nbsp;</p>
						</fieldset>

I know what you are trying to do. This Fieldset is within a PHP quote so this is what you are trying to do:
PHP:
echo'<form method="post" action="?subtopic=accountmanagement">
	<fieldset> <span class="input-text"> <input name="account_login" value="Account Number" type="text" onFocus="this.value=\'\'; Hov(this);" onBlur="if(this.value == \'\')this.value=\'Account Number\';" /> </span><span class="input-text"> <input name="password_login" value="Password" type="password" onFocus="this.value=\'\'; Hov(this);" onBlur="if(this.value == \'\')this.value=\'Password\';"/> </span> <input value="Login" class="input-submit" type="submit" />
						<p><a href="?subtopic=lostaccount">Lost Account?</a>&nbsp;</p>
						</fieldset>
					</form>';
				}

To each input name on a form, you need to add onFocus, Hov, and onBlur to be able to make the "Account Number" and "Password" text go away. Now, when you add this to the password field, you will not see the words Password, since the input box is listed as type=password. Finally, because you have "apostrophes inside the PHP tags, you need to escape the apostrophes out with the backslash character.

This should take care of what you need to do. Need any help, let me know.

Back