Path of Exile

RoyalzBHO

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Cuz it's slang. :p

Mule = Donkey

Donkey is/were used to carry things long distances. In our real-life we have "money mules", "drug mules" et cetera.
So using it for a account/character specifically being used to store items for another account, just makes sense.

For almost any mmorpg, lot's of people use Mule accounts instead of buying storage in their bank/storage deposits boxes.
Tibia, Perfect World, Flyff, Diablo, WoW, PoE, et cetera..
A lot of these games have minor rules around this kind of activity, however PoE knows about the issue, and have classified Stash Tabs as not pay-to-win strictly because of mule accounts.

I've looked for nearly 45 minutes trying to find Chris's Official statement that I read 3-4 years ago about stash tabs.. but to no avail.
I know what muling is, i just connected the fact that in Diablo 2(im not D3 player) you had only 1 stash page per character, it wasnt shared or anything, so you had to create a bunch of lvl1 characters to stash all of your loot.

i've just been farmin uber atzoori this leag pretty much
What in the heavens... HOW?

RoyalzBHO

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Bois, could you pc me one item?

I put it for 4 ex, but im not sure thats the right price for it. There was a similar one but with 80+ spell damage, 80 crit chance(different base) and 105 spell crit for 12 ex though.

Neon

The One and Only
Best answers
Reaction score
Bois, could you pc me one item?

I put it for 4 ex, but im not sure thats the right price for it. There was a similar one but with 80+ spell damage, 80 crit chance(different base) and 105 spell crit for 12 ex though.
If it's in Softcore, it's like 2-3 ex i'd say. Not the best base.

RoyalzBHO

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Bois, could someone help me with 3-4 ex? I'd like to get myself a 6l bow, but every reasonable bow is at least 8 ex (im at 5ex now and still have to sell that dagger)

Spitzy

127.0.0.1 leet hax0r
Best answers
Reaction score

95 on Essence Hardcore at the moment, anyone else playing Hardcore atm? could use mapping partner, been solo so far~ <3

Zasranets

Alan
Best answers
Reaction score
New league coming out tomorrow :D
Get ready for 99% of players running blade flurry.

Exorcist

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Whos all going to be playing this league? hype af

Zasranets

Alan
Best answers
Reaction score
Probably starting out with pizza sticks. Game doesn't want to work though.. reinstalling and hoping it works.

Exorcist

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
mine just updated hopefully i dont have a problem haha but im going lacerate for awhile

Zasranets

Alan
Best answers
Reaction score
Has anyone here played flameblast? I can't decided if I should go totem flameblast or selfcast flameblast.

Mr. Greyshade

Grisig
Best answers
Reaction score
i'd go selfcast, totems are gud but needs tons of cast speed to feel nice with flameblast imo, you should also use firestorm for levelling
and in the end you can just respec easily into totems if you wanna try that

Exorcist

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
i have a question is cyclone good for a starting character? never made one but they look awesome spinning and shit

Xagul

deathzot.net
Best answers
Reaction score
So breaches are pretty cool...