• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Path of Exile

This game seems cool, I played it a lot recently.
I got my templar to like what, level 55 or so but now I feel like finding new items is close to impossible, since you will never find an item with the correct sockets to the build you are using?
Maybe my char just sucks cus it's my first char and my talent tree is an absolute mess :D

I'll be probably joining too, what build should i start with? Played with Totem and Arc

you playing hardcore or you a softie?

I have a acc for each so both lol.. mtx reasons hahaha

my hardcore one is more SFF not really normal tho

I Just do all the challanges to get MTX and change leagues haha

I can play noobcore if you newbie ;=)

If I were to make an account now and play, would it reset by Sep2 when this comes out?

no right now you would be able to play on the new league Prophecy or the main servers hardcore or standart, the acc remains and when the new league is realease you can make a new character on that acc for the new league and start fresh whit all the people or continue playing

all your gears and characters at the end of each league goes to the main servers same as tab and storage and all gets mix down there.

*if you die on hardcore you spawm on standart

Also just as a advice if you start you want 1 currency tab, and 1 or X number premium tab to sell stuff
if you want to buy or sell anything or price check
http://poe.trade/

A 2 day race is about to start if you want to see or play it what is the game all about "is flashback so all the leagues and game modes are active quite fun
https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Path of Exile

Last edited:
Got up to 88 on EHC but sadly I ripped this morning... stupid porcupines.
Area 3, garden, porcupines?

Honestly, I've seen so many people rip off of them.
If you get caught in the middle of 4-5 of them, you can get hit a max of 15 times of 800 or so dmg, and it insta-gibs a lot of people.
Especially when they are blues with a rare buffer nearby with +80% damage/crit increase on the map mods.

Area 3, garden, porcupines?

Honestly, I've seen so many people rip off of them.
If you get caught in the middle of 4-5 of them, you can get hit a max of 15 times of 800 or so dmg, and it insta-gibs a lot of people.
Especially when they are blues with a rare buffer nearby with +80% damage/crit increase on the map mods.
Nah I was doing some t10 map. I mean I already noticed that the map contained porcupines and usually I try to kite and then hide behind a wall or something.
The map had a lot of narrow paths... so I'm walking shoot my skill and boom insta rip.. 6k hp gone in a sec lol.

Pretty disappointing because that's the highest I've ever been. I wanted to at least get level 90. :(
Porcupines are lame.

Well I'm starting up again. :p

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xikini

Last time I played for a few weeks I turned my character into a necromancer, and my rl - for the thousand-th-th-th time decided he hated the game, because he can't make a good build for the life of him.
I stopped playing a week later, cuz I fudged up my 6 link staff and got pretty salty.

Anyways, gonna download the game (if I uninstalled it?)

If anyone needs/wants a rush through normal->cruel->merciless, (and labs if your strong enough to get through them) I'm a fairly good rusher. If I do say so myself. (;

(Unless I fudged up my newer staff.. please o please not my new staff. There's no way I was that stupid. Right? Right. Ha! I wasn't that stupid. Checked my character page for my current inventory. xD whew.)

Just my axe, chillin (608 phys dps) Best in the league, what I know of.
24Rug2e.png

yet to be 6 socket and 6 linked.

Back