• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Path of Exile

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. We're a small independent team of hardcore gamers based in New Zealand and have created Path of Exile as the game that we'd want to play ourselves. It is designed around a strong barter-based online item economy, deep character customisation, competitive PvP and ladder races. The game is completely free and will never be "pay to win".
Players can pick from six playable character classes, which each focus on either one or two core attributes: Strength, Dexterity and Intelligence.

Current Phase: Open Beta since 23rd January 2013. (Won't be any character wipe on release).
Costs: Nothing! F2P. No P2W or P2P.
Two ladders/"servers" to chose between, Deafult Ladder and Hardcore Ladder.
Many competitive ladder races with rewards!

Cba posting it all here, yes I'm lazy.

Useful links for you exiles!
Path of Exile (Homepage, alot of useful info there and ofc forum/make acc thuur).
Path of Exile Currency Exchange Rates (Currency page for Deafult&HC ladder).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Anunpnd0-mAudHIxazRvZGpqLXdlQ3JfT0hkWVRjV2c&toomany=true (List of quest rewards for each classes).

There are a few players streaming this game daily! Check the streams out at the link below! :)
Twitch

List of OtLand Players

Deafult LadderHardcore Ladder
axas = Axasaxas = AxasSucks
Pheenix = PheeniXx
Nikodada = Nikodada

PM me or Message your ingame names and I'll add them to the board, don't forget to mention which ladder also!

Last edited:
Bump!

One of the best games I've ever played (Serious) It's so addicting and epic :) You should get it, def. worth the 10$ xD

I've had a beta key just when the game was starting out, but it's long lost. Didn't enjoy the game much, but lots have changed as I've heard.

yeah, i had beta aswell like half year ago and it wiped or some shit. I purchased new though and it's much better than before, tons of additions which led to good I suppose
However, the starting phase is super slow and it may turn down many potential players

@axas, well I started recently but what I've heard from other players / forum, it changed alot. I love the endgame with the maps& the gameplay is just too awesome :D one of the best games i've played lololl and it's cb xD

@ghamie, Naa, it's not so slow, damn I love this game :) So addicting xD You mentioned that you purchased a new key so, do you play? Incase, whats ur ign? =)

first 10-15 levels are goddamn boring and slow to be honest

no idea how ign works in this game, if it's character or account wise but it should be ghamie, I think

first 10-15 levels are goddamn boring and slow to be honest

no idea how ign works in this game, if it's character or account wise but it should be ghamie, I think

it's the character :p
Lol true actually the first 10 lvls are really boring, but it gets funnier xD alot!

Ahh, this is what you were talking about.

Heard of this awhile back from TB, looks okey.

You could at least post the link to the website for this game.
Yes, I could just simply Google it, but hell, if you're encouraging, at least try to be encouraging.

This game is epic in so many ways. It's designed in a way Diablo 3 should have been imo. Let me show you THE SKILL TABLE, YES ITS FKIN HUMONGOUS and this picture doesnt even cover it all, lets just say you can be ANYTHING you want to be.

path-of-exile-skill-tree-abilities.jpg

[video=youtube;NDFO4E5OKSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NDFO4E5OKSE#![/video]

Final BETA trailer.
Game BETA comes out in 25 hours, I might give it a shot.

http://www.pathofexile.com/

The game is completely free and will never be "pay to win"

They got me there. Definetly will play it.

Been downloading the entire night at 20-50 kb/s and just now it crashed :<

Anyone on HC ladder? Just started couldnt yesterday, keeps crashing (the servers) lol xD

Yay love the loot!

(it wont ever reset FYI)

YAY! xD looted :D

haha fail died at lvl 9 :( blaming my BF for disturbing me with text message xD

Last edited:
Downloading it now :D
It's downloading really slow though :(

- - - Updated - - -

OH ME GUUUUUUUUUD
What's everyones names =D
Am on the European Servers name is - WitchWayHome - Or - AsuraShadow -

Last edited: