• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Path of Exile

Lol, i think were all focused on playing, though i haven't played in abit, i don't think Niko has either.

Just add us if you want to play though.

Just started :D
Name is: AshakiKija

jv0keo.png

Well I got a lvl 23 templar on the hardcore leagues though I only play it with a friend so unfortunately cant play with you since I cannot outlevel him :p
Might start an alt though, dunno..

Level 87 in Torment league atm just finished my armor.

GYFr2mI.png

Been playin pretty casually on torment, was plannin on goin top 10 but had work and haven't played much after christmas. currently 92. ign: Grisig_xDxD
RoDDME7.jpg

bricked my second 6l'd cloak

gonna bump thread with some more info about it from steam:

Simply the most in-depth Hack'n'Slash out there and the best according to me. Character customization is top-notch and replayability is huge. I have a little bit over 1k hours played on it (did not link the game to my steam account immediately) and I still have many things to discover. However, it is a "hardcore game" less accessible than Diablo 3 or others games.

Pros:
- Huge passive skill tree offering in-depth character customisation
- Interesting spell customisation using gems (close to FFVII's materia system)
- Interesting trading system relying on barter only (no gold or any other in-game currency)
- Interesting crafting system allowing to modify dropped items
- Game is very skill based (rare for a hack'n'slash!)
- Very little Faceroll/OP builds, almost every build has drawbacks and strength

Cons:
- Can be hard to get into: trading system can seem overwhelming and in-game mechanics are quite complicated so use of the wiki and forum is much advised
- Animation can seem clunky at the beginning and game seems to play slow at the beginning
- Player can feel like reaching a gear-ceiling at the beginning of end-game if playign self-found (much better since Forsaken Master's 1.2 update though)
- Will eat your life if you get into it...

I was peaking at #15 on torment, but i quitted at level 93 because fuck that league. I later rerolled bloodlines and died on my level 83 static striker due to oneshot by the obelisk mod(melee friendly league..)
Yesterday i levled 1-63 with a flameblaster and first map i oneshotted myself to a reflect pack(derp)

I think im gonna try levling up a tornado shot ranger whenever i feel like doing 1-60 again, hate that shit.

Been playin pretty casually on torment, was plannin on goin top 10 but had work and haven't played much after christmas. currently 92. ign: Grisig_xDxD
RoDDME7.jpg

bricked my second 6l'd cloak
Oh you're grisig? i think ive spoken to you a few times ingame. Fuck that brick lol.

ayyyyyy lmao, going slow, since i don't really PG as a motherfucker, but hey!
3bVLRcJNk.png

8b07aae93b022f0b06d3f0b2302e90b6.jpg

Made a new static striker, if anyone wanna come join my in Bloodlines ill help ya out.

Spent more than half a stash tab trying to roll a Harbringer Bow, didn't get shit... :(
CKcNfFs.jpg

really cool game !

if u like games like diablo or titan quest its the pefect choise

yes definitely one of the best games out there, especially if you're looking to play for a long time and not just casually for some days :p

1 month league coming up in a 6 days, not sure if i'll play since p link is boring as shiet

Been playing too, I really hate the bloodline mods though and began working again the same day the league launched so haven't had much time to play :(

Back