• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Path of Exile

I quit this game because quests didn't work :( and maps were not saving so I got lost 100% of the time spending hours finding teleports to other maps

GGG never ceases to amaze me. Best Free to Play game out there atm. Abyss league, I'll be there.

Bump, got lucky today, found a belly, ring for 15c and 2 tabulas. Still havent started mapping.

good shit dude, would be amazing with some browser notification if they post a new announcement thread

currently level 99 in ssf bestiary but too lazy to get the last level ;R

Any tips on how to use the auction house website properly for a newbie btw? I find it very daunting atm.

pley ssf
but honestly, you shouldn't be that worried, just keep pleying and if you're on softcore most items are really cheap anyways so there isn't much need for trading, just buy some stuff you think you need and you'll eventually learn what shit costs and what you should be selling etc

Back