• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not a donation if ur recieving sumthing out of it.. u guys jus calling it donations to sugarcoat it.
we're literally just buying wutever ur selling. nothing more or less

Very true.
They think the servers rules has any legal binding whatsoever..lol think again.
but hey, dont bother. Ignorance is bliss..

Lol @ sticky

I agree with realsoft. However if you donate and do not receive anything, depending on the amount might try to refund or destroy the server I donated towards.

but nobody donates just to see the owner with more money.. they donate to get items

but nobody donates just to see the owner with more money.. they donate to get items

Yes they do, but even that it's STILL donate, if they dislike it, then they shouldn't donate!
I think most servers have in their doc about donation that NONE can expect to gain ANYTHING at all by donation.

Yes they do, but even that it's STILL donate, if they dislike it, then they shouldn't donate!
I think most servers have in their doc about donation that NONE can expect to gain ANYTHING at all by donation.

If you donated to a server, because you saw they had awesome items would you be happy? Probably.

Ok then what about when you get banned, server goes down, host is an asshole, unstable server, hunted by everyone, or bored of the OT.
What do you do? You want your 150$ back right? I don't blame you.
You would find a different OT and hope its better than the last one.

Nobody refunds and still plays unless they are having RL financial problems, that's obviously more important than a fucking game too.
So take the donations, sometimes you don't even have to ban them, a lot of times I wouldnt as long as i got my items back.
Paypal is a bitch about refunds, so just use Alertpay.

1.The act of giving to a fund or cause. 2.A gift or grant.

A donation wud be me giving money to an owner so he cud buy dedicated server.

But since i get sumthing in return its more of a bribe

In a real donation noone got anything to loose, so stop crying about chargebacks, it's totally legal on Paypal. And stop crying about not getting anything because it was a donation.

Until you guys stop calling it a donation, there is no problem.

If you donated to a server, because you saw they had awesome items would you be happy? Probably.

Ok then what about when you get banned, server goes down, host is an asshole, unstable server, hunted by everyone, or bored of the OT.
What do you do? You want your 150$ back right? I don't blame you.
You would find a different OT and hope its better than the last one.

Nobody refunds and still plays unless they are having RL financial problems, that's obviously more important than a fucking game too.
So take the donations, sometimes you don't even have to ban them, a lot of times I wouldnt as long as i got my items back.
Paypal is a bitch about refunds, so just use Alertpay.

You donate 100$
The owner call you retard
The owner says you mother is ugly
The owner ip-banish you because your black/white
The owner rooked your character
The owner steal 5kk gp from your account
The owner gave his rls your accout
The owner gave out your ip on his website
The owner make you get redskull for eternity
The owner kills you because his bored
The owner teleport you to jail every 2 hours because he wanna play
The owner pk you when you're making Anni
The owner fucked your girl irl and you found out a week later
The owner is your dad
The ower is visiting the toilet right now

Any of these reasons above, are not a valid reason to refund a donation.

You donate 100$
The owner call you retard
The owner says you mother is ugly
The owner ip-banish you because your black/white
The owner rooked your character
The owner steal 5kk gp from your account
The owner gave his rls your accout
The owner gave out your ip on his website
The owner make you get redskull for eternity
The owner kills you because his bored
The owner teleport you to jail every 2 hours because he wanna play
The owner pk you when you're making Anni
The owner fucked your girl irl and you found out a week later
The owner is your dad
The ower is visiting the toilet right now

Any of these reasons above, are not a valid reason to refund a donation.

According to your rules? What if the player flicks you off and refunds anyways..get over it.
Legally they can refund what they want, you don't have a valid argument.

According to your rules? What if the player flicks you off and refunds anyways..get over it.
Legally they can refund what they want, you don't have a valid argument.

a player can't refund if he would donate to me, because he wouldn't have access to do that, and he would be denied.
and if he by any chance would success the account would get limited access (or status "under investigation" or w.e paypal does in that situation) until he would give the money back.

Limited Access is very common for refunders.

a player can't refund if he would donate to me, because he wouldn't have access to do that, and he would be denied.
and if he by any chance would success the account would get limited access (or status "under investigation" or w.e paypal does in that situation) until he would give the money back.

then ill make a new account to use and keep ur money

Trust me the host gets limited before the players..I know from experience.
The only true way to prevent refunds is to make the player refund and cancel. Then the money is truly yours.
However I haven't tested the method extensively, I just saw some OT's long ago doing it.

You can contact Paypal and make them set your account so people can't refund when they're marked as "donation".

You can contact Paypal and make them set your account so people can't refund when they're marked as "donation".

Not smart, because when they refund through the bank then you are automatically limited.
I know from experience. I can show with your OT if u want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back