• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
posting their rl name is fucking harsh

No it isn't, if someone scams and just bitch around you should post as much you know about them, even Home addresses and similar.
If they decided to scam you, they simply have only themselves to blame.

No it isn't, if someone scams and just bitch around you should post as much you know about them, even Home addresses and similar.
If they decided to scam you, they simply have only themselves to blame.

its not harsh? bet theres plenty of fuckin creeps on these forums lookin to harass sum1 in rl over tibia.

Lol.

Menz, scammers get it easy here.

Go to CheatingNetwork where if you scam, your whole town knows cause of the events you experienced shortly after your scam!

u wont b sayin that when ur gettin fucked by a rapist cuz u chargebacked 50 bucks
20 bucks you're a scammer yourself. Only a scammer would be all that defensive n stuff... M Just'syng

Also,
A consumer may initiate a chargeback by contacting their issuing bank, and filing a substantiated complaint regarding one or more debit items on their credit card statement. Chargebacks are the consumer's last line of defense against unscrupulous merchants. The threat of forced reversal of funds provides merchants with added incentive to provide quality products, helpful customer service, and timely refunds as appropriate. Chargebacks also provide a means for reversal of unauthorized transfers due to identity theft.
The bold part is what's wrong with the chargebacks here in the OT community. Almost no-one use it as their "defense against unscrupulous merchants", but to scam, which is also a crime called "electronic fraud"... so what we do here is almost nothing compared with the real punishment they deserve.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_fraud

Last edited:
u wont b sayin that when ur gettin fucked by a rapist cuz u chargebacked 50 bucks

Yes. I still will be saying that. I don't mind them being taken care of. It might be the only way they will learn that it might not be a smart thing to do.

This thread is pointless, I've already proved that anyone can get anyones name on this list. Why sticky it? For fucks sake he put the name "Mike Hunt" on the list -.-.

20 bucks you're a scammer yourself. Only a scammer would be all that defensive n stuff... M Just'syng

I dont donate, so i wudnt go under the category of a scammer.

As of real life, i sell ppl wut they want.

I dont blame people for charging back, I have done the same..put me down there...some ot's blow cock or are unstable...i want my money back :)
You must think..ok why is this player charging back? It's always for a reason..they got bored of the fail OT and made a mistake. So fuck it, you pay virtually nothing to host..give em the fucking money.

I dont blame people for charging back, I have done the same..put me down there...some ot's blow cock or are unstable...i want my money back :)
You must think..ok why is this player charging back? It's always for a reason..they got bored of the fail OT and made a mistake. So fuck it, you pay virtually nothing to host..give em the fucking money. Nerds.

I think you should google the word "donation" on some wikia site or something, seriously.

I think you should google the word "donation" on some wikia site or something, seriously.

We all know its not a donation...its borderline scamming..stfu

You don't need that much donations..I pay 100 bucks a month to serverloft to host..ok so when I get my 100 I don't need more donors.
After that your donating to a surplus that we all know will be spent on bullshit.
Its the same when my ot was big, maybe 200 a month I had to pay..I made that in 2-4 days..so u think im gonna be a d bag about refunders? they do it because they quit. So track the donors, delete them, ban there mains. done.
Anything after that is nerd rage.

Look at the OT's with insane weapons and OP gear..they make good money but get lots of refunds...Its instant fun for the players but gets boring quickly, I'm a game designer trust me I know my shit..

Last edited:
That still doesn't change the meaning of the word donation.

We all know its not a donation...its borderline scamming..stfu

You don't need that much donations..I pay 100 bucks a month to serverloft to host..ok so when I get my 100 I don't need more donors.
After that your donating to a surplus that we all know will be spent on bullshit.
Its the same when my ot was big, maybe 200 a month I had to pay..I made that in 2-4 days..so u think im gonna be a d bag about refunders? they do it because they quit. So track the donors, delete them, ban there mains. done.
Anything after that is nerd rage.

donation is a Free-will thing.
Same as hosting a server, if it's now so expensive that you must complain about it, then shut it down. Problem solved.
No matter what reason, donation is still a donation.

if you want else, you should rename your donation page to "Shop Page" and make sure there's not a single word of "donation" in it.

That still doesn't change the meaning of the word donation.

The meaning of the word is irrelevant, I'm telling him that its not always wrong for someone to refund.
Some of these hosts should feel guilty for taking money. For many reasons.

@Realsoft it must be donations or you have to establish yourself as a business..therefore dedi wouldnt be possible.

The meaning of the word is irrelevant, I'm telling him that its not always wrong for someone to refund.
Some of these hosts should feel guilty for taking money. For many reasons.

@Realsoft it must be donations or you have to establish yourself as a business..therefore dedi wouldnt be possible.

I gave you a christmas present last christmas, Now I want it back, give it! or I say you scammed me!!!

That = refund a donation.

I gave you a christmas present last christmas, Now I want it back, give it! or I say you scammed me!!!

That = refund a donation.

Either that or...hmm I gave this OT 150$, but this shit is really boring..I really want my money back that I worked for..I mean they probly just buying a new xbox anyways.
or "omg wtf he banned me...REFUND"

Hosting comes as a whole package, expect refunds. Putting peoples names on a list wont matter.

its not a donation if ur recieving sumthing out of it.. u guys jus calling it donations to sugarcoat it.
we're literally just buying wutever ur selling. nothing more or less

Either that or...hmm I gave this OT 150$, but this shit is really boring..I really want my money back that I worked for..I mean they probly just buying a new xbox anyways.
or "omg wtf he banned me...REFUND"

Hosting comes as a whole package, expect refunds. Putting peoples names on a list wont matter.

I will say this last time, Donation means you GIVE them something, and it's NOT possible to claim that back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back