• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fails. You can just say "He did a chargeback and i lost my money! His name is klekSu! Please all delete and remove him from ur servers!"

Well, I'd like an explanation why you want to add new person to the list and for best results screenshoots showing disputes. I won't add here just random names. I will add only people who continues to do this, not innocent ones.

But how it works? They are buying something via paypal, and then, I think, they don't have reason to demand a refund, do they?

Very God Idea ! I dont like thief !

chargeback is suck XD!

Hermes, they are getting bored or hunted and quit the server, then trying to refund their money, that isn't fair and WOULD be punished, if the services were real, not virtual. I've been talking with a PayPal support on a phone for about 20 minutes today, he adviced me to do this, as they can't give warranty for virtual services, such as premium points to a game.

Okay, thanks. I will use paypal service in my server, so I will take care of those.

I'll write a new Paypal system (for ModernAAC) that use the VAPus blacklist.

I'll write a new Paypal system (for ModernAAC) that use the VAPus blacklist.

That's cool, what does the VAPus blacklist include? Will you add the mails from this thread? Or, this will work like, if the payer e-mail is on blacklist he won't be able to pay? Is that to work out somehow?

That's cool, what does the VAPus blacklist include? Will you add the mails from this thread? Or, this will work like, if the payer e-mail is on blacklist he won't be able to pay? Is that to work out somehow?

If he is on the list he won't be able to pay (config option).

And how we know you are not just angry at ur friend who stole your plate legs and now u wanna blacklist him? o.o

And i think its best to wait for ModernAcc and Stains blacklist ^^ it will be more accurate

And how we know you are not just angry at ur friend who stole your plate legs and now u wanna blacklist him? o.o

And i think its best to wait for ModernAcc and Stains blacklist ^^ it will be more accurate

Saints blacklist will be more accurate because? I could say the same, lol. This is up to you if you accept it or not, I just warn you of them and that's it. Do you think I'd have time to play ots when hosting 7 ot servers myself? To make saints blacklist work we need the e-mails to use them for blacklist, don't you think? Moreover, how can we know you are not one of them? ;) your avatar and title says what it says, you hate donations, right? ;)

Last edited:
Basically, Modern AAC current server-side API includes blacklist, and therefore there will be more reasons to be blacklisted than just PayPal refund.

That's cool, but what you got on your blacklist? I don't make any kind of script that will block blacklisted people pay/donate to your ots, all I want is collect them more and more so we warn eachother and prevent loosing our money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back