• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal Script [RELEASE]

No you can fill anything in there, because it gives premium points which you can use to get items ^^

Could someone give me a more detailed tutorial how to insert it to a homepage (gesior homepage)

LOL looking really nice!
When i try to insert the files it dosent make any diffrent on my homepage i dont get the Paypal plugin :/, even if i insert the files in the right spot

Can someone make a good tutorial how to insert PayPal plugin? I can pay 10-30 euro if it works correctly.

Iam having problems with people not getting there points, where should the ipn folder go?

Thanks

You need to install the shop system by Gesior before the you can use the script. (or make your own system lol)

Damnit, Anyone who can help me with this ? Please PM me or add me on msn : [email protected]

Btw, I'm from Bosnia/Sweden, I got a 8.4 Armonia serveR.
Please help, I will rep++ if course.

No, it works for the currency you have configured as a default in your paypal account, if you choose other currency in the script, you need to manually accept every donation on paypal.

Back