• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal Script [RELEASE]

Hi, nice script. Seems to be working well, I am using it now. Hope for the best :)

Also ppl, you know you can hide your phpmyadmin folder and put a htaccess file there so noone can access it, only you for important measures. I don't think it's possible with sql injections then what I know.

how to put htaccess on phpmyadmin could i get a turtorial or something would be great :).

thanks in advance

One customer complained today that he didnt get points after using the automatic PayPal tool.

I still get the money automatically without accepting it, but unfurtunately seems like he doesn't get the ponits..

One customer complained today that he didnt get points after using the automatic PayPal tool.

I still get the money automatically without accepting it, but unfurtunately seems like he doesn't get the ponits..

I have the same issue.

ok, but .htaccess is in this folder. It is wrong ?

im lost. What kind of ip is good ? this in first post ?

Last edited:
What about chargeback? Paypal always give the buyer back his money if the reason is about not getting virtual items.. :/

Paypal.htm
Code:
rm = 0

rm = how you need the data submitted from PayPal to your IPN script (1=get, 2=post)

Shouldnt this be 2?

What about amount ? Someone can change amount of money and still get 12 points...

You have a very good point lol, earlier on somebody bought 10 premium points for 0.01 euros from me...i'm still kind of confused on how that happened, even though i set it to 5 euros

I meant IT HAS, but I missed, and I can't edit my posts there.
No, it works, but anyone can donate 0.01 Euro and still get 12 points.
And you're noob because you paid 30 Euro for 5 minutes of work <lol>

I meant IT HAS, but I missed, and I can't edit my posts there.
No, it works, but anyone can donate 0.01 Euro and still get 12 points.
And you're noob because you paid 30 Euro for 5 minutes of work <lol>

5 minutes of work ye but you don't know how to use it when it's complete ;)

"it works, but anyone can donate 0.01 Euro and still get 12 points."
You gotta be kidding me? it's not hard to fix noob

Back