• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Pentesting YOUR OT-server, making it more secure to hacking attacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first it seemed like nonsense to pay because I doubted that you're legit - but as from what I've read in the comments, I'll definitely contact you in sooner future! I deem this service valuable for any OT.

Red has taken a shine to this service, haha.

I'll take a shining to any legitimate service that is willing to make OTs safer for people who actually want their servers to thrive instead of the people who just want to make a quick dollar.

Red

What happened to all the posts that were posted previously? :) Deleted? xD

Sent the mods proofs that he lied, so yes, they got deleted.

Lol your are the lier, i can bet what ever that your are just a kid with an acunetix, give me the ip of one of your pentested servers you will see that are not safe

Lol your are the lier, i can bet what ever that your are just a kid with an acunetix, give me the ip of one of your pentested servers you will see that are not safe

cyntara.servegame.com

give him a non-noobish ot please!

@bogart
Red had fixed the sql injections before amoaz did the test, he didn't find anything on that server !! =)

So Mastercores is a noob OT? I see..

The ones whos buying my service dosnt always want people to know that they have been easily hackable, and I respect that. Could give people/OTs bad reputation.

But please come back here when he hacked Mastercores again, since its a noob OT it wouldnt be too hard would it?

Anyways, if you dont trust me, dont buy my service, but how can you know its not effective if you havnt tried it?

Even if he is a liar, 3 months delay is too much for you to complain. Stop crying now and live your life. I don't think he did anything wrong though.

You can't do anything to a server with just the IP apart from DDoSing it. This is not hacking.

Anyways, who cares ... the point is that he didn't fix anything for you !! (No offence)

And why does that matters? He bought a scann to be on the save side. Dont come here play Mr Smartpants please.

Bump.

Give me a break please, Mr smartpants? and why am i playing "Mr smartpants"? Cuz i actually pointed out that he didn't have any errors when you "scanned" his server? =)

@up trust me amoaz is one of the best when it comes to security.

WRECKIMENTED ;3

Also will be using your services within the near future however, Znote may be hosting and i am sure he is safe? xd

yet €40 isn't much in the long term. Short term i can see why people like ":O AMAGAD!!!" but the reality is if your server is exploitable then which is it, lose your server to some lowlifes who are jelous/mad/bored? or lose €40 as a one time payment to help prevent 98% of the threats. At least this way only an extremely experienced hacker could hack the server.

Well worth the price!

Last edited:
Ill be contacting you later on when my new Server is close to being launched.

Consider this as a bumb in the meantime ^_^

Added you on msn
Other people say that you're very good in this.. so I want it! :p
Thanks.

Bump, dont add my MSN, I never check it.

Add my Skype instead. PM me to get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back