• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster People for application

Do you think most of these threads get any luck?

• Yes,I do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,I dont

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Carlos9

Reaction score
Well I have seen many people do threads to be a GM,GOD,Mapper etc but almost any of these threads dont get really seen
and the people who make these threads dont really get a
chance do you guys know why because i cant really find out why
becuase there are thousands of ots around the world and
some of the threads dont even get like 5 posts so please
post on why do you think
that people dont have a really good chnace on being staff
on a Ot server:p So anyways here is my application to be
a God on an otsevrer.

Name:Miguel
e-mail:[email protected]
extra info:I speak english and spanish little bit french i have been working in tibia for 7 years now 4 ot and 3 rl well i
have worked on many ots from test servers to deticated servers the one with most players was mu-drackter.servegame.com (65)
so I hope this thread gets lucky because I am getting bored of going on a server and then it gets closed after 2 or 3 weeks.Thanks for reading!

Oh well, I can say you why it is like that. It's because people don't really respect those applications, they are just too unpersonal if you know what I mean. The best chances to get any staff position on an ot server is to know the owner's and already be in contact with them. People don't take any random people who applicate in a forum for a staff position, without any special abilitys like mapping or something like that. The most owner's take some people who have special ability's too because they don't see a reason why they should choose a random gamemaster who will walk ingame and help some people when they can have a mapper, a scripter or anything like that. You could try to applicate as an mapper, scripter or something like that if you have the ability's. Many peoples search for mappers and scripters.

Back