• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Great shit

Edit: Since my comment didn't see to be enough i will post the rest now.

This is the best mapping i ever seen, i would love to play your map in RL tibia.
Plx make more maps, greetings and cheer!

Isle of Kings

CipSoft's Version
munn_u.png

My version
ca7xti.png

next page, and damn next is 200 :p

Poor cipsoft's image doesnt have light effects, cheater D:

Jk, it looks good, even tho I like the idea of stony catacombs more than wood ones.

The lizard stone tiles would look better since they give a more dirty and ages tile set whereas the plain stone do not. But i still like the one pero did, it is kida rare i comment on map pieces atm but i really like this..

Would love to actually SEE the differences... All I see is darkness and effects :(
I was going to post a darker version of CipSoft's version aswell but I forgot I saved over the original when I was editing it (Didn't make a copy, >.>) So I hopped on my Admin on Zynera.net and it turns out GM's only have full light o/

so I took the liberty of uploading a full light picture of my version.
5zNz1b.png

I was going to post a darker version of CipSoft's version aswell but I forgot I saved over the original when I was editing it (Didn't make a copy, >.>) So I hopped on my Admin on Zynera.net and it turns out GM's only have full light o/

so I took the liberty of uploading a full light picture of my version.
5zNz1b.png

Nice, like it much.

Back