• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Real-Map Project

Would you play a remodeled Real Map?

• Total voters
WIP - RL Map Remake
slowly getting back into it
mvmo5lvW.png

So a lot of you may have been asking for the past few months, what the fuck happened with this project?
Some of you probably thought I'd abandoned it, I had somewhat. During the downtime I had been working on other things but have recently decided to continue where I left off.

I have re planned the continent with spawns, as this is the main thing I struggle with. I took a look at what real tibia has on their mainland and then wrote down over a minimap of what this server could possibly look like.
Anything crossed out is done, at least on floor 7.

Please note that where I have placed "wolves" it does not mean a massive spawn of them but just general wilderness and so forth.

If you have any ideas of spawn placements or anything else please edit the picture below and send me a private message
SCVOL5D.png

So a lot of you may have been asking for the past few months, what the fuck happened with this project?
Some of you probably thought I'd abandoned it, I had somewhat. During the downtime I had been working on other things but have recently decided to continue where I left off.

I have re planned the continent with spawns, as this is the main thing I struggle with. I took a look at what real tibia has on their mainland and then wrote down over a minimap of what this server could possibly look like.
Anything crossed out is done, at least on floor 7.

Please note that where I have placed "wolves" it does not mean a massive spawn of them but just general wilderness and so forth.

If you have any ideas of spawn placements or anything else please edit the picture below and send me a private message
SCVOL5D.png

Great to see that you're still working on this! I did notice that you seem to not have any newer creatures added yet (very likely due to there being lots of work left and that you just haven't gotten to them, but I thought I'd still mention it). Some spawns you could perhaps work in are coryms (in the swamp area next to old kaz mountain, or just randomly connected to rotworm caves or similar), water elementals (Somewhere in the top-right maybe, past the elves), earth elementals (Where greenshore is in Tibia), mutated rats/humans (Somewhere in the Venore area) and drillworms (whereever caves, perhaps nearby/connected to earth elementals).

I forgot Coryms being on mainland. Also I could definitely see myself fitting in elemental's etc, mutation area etc.

I'll be hiring a mapper to do this exact thing! I'm a bit more excited now.

Looks great. Keep up the work. :cool:

Just keep it going Peroxide, this will be one hell of a map when finished! All luck to you pal.

Wont be posting ingame pictures until my internet is running a lot more smoothly. As right now I can barely load OtLand, I am also yet to get a distro I can use to take ingame images.

Back