• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Real-Map Project

Would you play a remodeled Real Map?

• Total voters
I knew there had to be waterfalls somewhere xD

really lovely
Of course!:D

@Peroxide, don't act like I didn't already tell you that any quest/mission you need I'll make it for you! Once the base of the map is ready for some scripts, I'm going to force you to let me start scripting things for it to better my scripting skills. I already see the potential in this, don't give up sir! Look at all these people ready for it, I think I may send you Aragon to break down and use certain parts :)
I planned on it haha xD

Looking rlly good. Out of curiosity, how do you think it would look with lava instead?
Will try it later on and post pictures :)

i love this edition of the realmap :) would like toi play it or even pay for it if you release the map!
+1
The completed version definitely wont be released and this is also the reason I will restrict playing only through OtClient. (@Summ contact me please)
The map would only go up for sale if I end up closing the server (once it's online). Or I'll give it to someone I trust to continue on it.
Most likely the latter.

The last thing i want to see, that it will get released in public.
Keep the good work @Peroxide
Don't gotta worry about that xD

@Yellowhat
Not really detailed but will do that later.
tumblr_n2afuh3S3X1rutlwpo1_500.png

Meeeeh that grass doesn't fit there. The colors fit very well but even tho Tibia is an unlogical world, grass can't survive the heat of lava like that. Not even in Tibia.

Yeah that looks cool indeed. Both works. It all depends on what style you are after going deeper I guess:)

Offtopic: we all know that pero has his own bag of magic seed he likes to sprinkle all over his maps..

tumblr_n2jp9qmkYQ1rutlwpo1_500.png

I figured the Colossus would fit better underground as It'd be easier to merge with the mountain around it and the darkness.​

the colossus looks great :D i really enjoyed the style

Last edited by a moderator:
Boss maps. But I would rather see a 100% custom map instead of a real map rework =/

The only positive thing about using Cipsofts concept is that the map is well thought through, meaning that alot of people who create their own custom map place spawns and areas so randomly - Cipsoft may map like flying cows but they surely know where to put stuff.

Boss maps. But I would rather see a 100% custom map instead of a real map rework =/

The only positive thing about using Cipsofts concept is that the map is well thought through, meaning that alot of people who create their own custom map place spawns and areas so randomly - Cipsoft may map like flying cows but they surely know where to put stuff.

This was one of the main reasons for me starting this besides having the idea in my mind for many months, so yes cities and some spawns may be in similar locations as to where they were in Real Tibia, e.g mount sternum cyclops. Bare in mind that everything underground is going to be custom, why?

1. Would have taken ages to copy the underground etc.
2. I think it benefits the map massively and changes connectivity around the main isle.

This is absolutely amazing, CipSoft should learn mapping from someone who knows how to do it.

This is absolutely amazing, CipSoft should learn mapping from someone who knows how to do it.

No, they shouldn't. 99.9% of the players do not care whether you use 'auto border' or 'raw', putting alot of effort into the map instead of focusing on systems/user-friendlyness/planning the map is the misstake almost everyone does when they start a custom map project. I've never heard/seen a player complain how the real map looks, sure I've seen alot of people on OTLand saying 'CipSoft should hire you!!!' but it really doesn't matter to an average tibia player if the map looks like the first example or the second (links below).

https://i.imgur.com/rhHYvS3.png

https://24.media.tumblr.com/83a105e645289ca623d19d2e93be35ac/tumblr_n2gm44pltq1rutlwpo3_500.png

No, they shouldn't. 99.9% of the players do not care whether you use 'auto border' or 'raw', putting alot of effort into the map instead of focusing on systems/user-friendlyness/planning the map is the misstake almost everyone does when they start a custom map project. I've never heard/seen a player complain how the real map looks, sure I've seen alot of people on OTLand saying 'CipSoft should hire you!!!' but it really doesn't matter to an average tibia player if the map looks like the first example or the second (links below).

https://24.media.tumblr.com/83a105e645289ca623d19d2e93be35ac/tumblr_n2gm44pltq1rutlwpo3_500.png

They could atleast give players some sort of feeling... like, damn they have actually put some effort into this.
ShitSoft should shut Tibia down and start remaking the whole game. They are losing more and more players every day.

They had at a maximum, 66k players... Now they have like 15-20k. Tibia is garbage and boring to play. CipSoft doesn't even care about the players anymore, all they care about is people buying premium so they can make money.
And I'm not saying they shouldn't care about the money. Ofc they need the money for everything they need... But if you don't have Premium in Tibia, it's basically unplayable.

What they need to do is, refresh Tibia... Give it a new go. Fix the map, fix the "free to play" part...

To me, I love CipSoft's mapping I truly do, the layout of it and sure some it may be ugly but it's basic and it gets the job done. I also like to add detail to mine but keep it playable, this will cater to 2 player groups. The ones who play for the game and the ones who play for the game/graphics.

Back