• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Real-Map Project

Would you play a remodeled Real Map?

• Total voters
Got suggestions for Nr 6: Swamp and Nr 1: Elven Era with forest sprites.

Did u map the last pieces you posted?

neon mapped it
I downloaded it from the maps download section, the thread was posted by @n0cz but I assumed I had seen it before aswell.

anyone know what happened to him btw? i saw he was banned but what for?
He requested a permanent ban, however he did make another account that he used for a little bit but then disappeared again.
I assume he is working or studying.

LHeO_7.png

When are you starting on the desert? I see you have something there already, could you post it? Trying to get some inspiration. :)

The rest of the pictures looking really good!

You have a habbit, just like I used to have, of making really big cities. They are simply too big. Look at how much space it takes!

Area 2: An empire laid in ruins. A ruined castle, somewhat in the middle, while it is surrounded by a ruined city.

You have a habbit, just like I used to have, of making really big cities. They are simply too big. Look at how much space it takes!

Area 2: An empire laid in ruins. A ruined castle, somewhat in the middle, while it is surrounded by a ruined city.

Actually looking at removing thatbig city. :)

I would prefer to have a city between the kaz entrance and #1 rather than actually at #1, give room to make some stuff to the east of the city, alot more option available rather than having another port city.

1: massive orc empire city( or orc land ), so hard to enter, so well protect, etc.
6 and 8: orcs and minotaurs, old enemys of carlin, pirates could be here too in some type of old port, some dragon lair.
5 and 4: some wheat plantations, orcs, rootworms, amazons and others monster( for noobs ) could be here, a remake of ancient temple could be cool too. Thais should be the first player city.
3: Plaints of havocs. Some mix of ghostland and POH could be cool, this land would have all type of dead creatures. A remake of Outlaw camp( can be in any place of the map ) would be awesome, and dark cathedral should be in somewhere in this land.
2: elven land.

Demona, mintwallin( minotaurs city ), dark cathedral, outlaw camp, they all should be included in this map somehow.

Last edited:
Will you use this on a server or something?
Or will you share it?
Any project in the future?

Back