• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Real-Map Project

Would you play a remodeled Real Map?

• Total voters
1: massive orc empire city( or orc land ), so hard to enter, so well protect, etc.
6 and 8: orcs and minotaurs, old enemys of carlin, pirates could be here too in some type of old port, some dragon lair.
5 and 4: some wheat plantations, orcs, rootworms, amazons and others monster( for noobs ) could be here, a remake of ancient temple could be cool too. Thais should be the first player city.
3: Plaints of havocs. Some mix of ghostland and POH could be cool, this land would have all type of dead creatures. A remake of Outlaw camp( can be in any place of the map ) would be awesome, and dark cathedral should be in somewhere in this land.
2: elven land.
Demona, mintwallin( minotaurs city ), dark cathedral, outlaw camp, they all should be included in this map somehow.

I don't know if you understand the reason for this project, not only am I repositioning a lot of things. Location of the spawns will be different. For example I'm not making a Plains of Havoc where it used to be.

Will you use this on a server or something?
Or will you share it?
Any project in the future?

Didn't see your comment until now, I plan to use it but whether or not I end up doing so is not known yet.
If I don't succeed then I plan to give the map to someone I feel is capable of handling the project.
The only part of the project that has been shared is the shape, that way other people can do the same thing if they want to.

A
Didn't see your comment until now, I plan to use it but whether or not I end up doing so is not known yet.
If I don't succeed then I plan to give the map to someone I feel is capable of handling the project.
The only part of the project that has been shared is the shape, that way other people can do the same thing if they want to.
Alright,
Thank you; good to know :)

Little bit I'm working on, no where near finished
6WVOqrN.png

Well, if you consider that to be nowhere finished, how much details will you add? Cause it's for me a complete and playable map.

Maybe add some of those vines you've used as halfwalls with the dried old vines? Might spoil the old school look but it might spice it up :)

Ahh been looking in this thread quite some time now. and i never stopped by to say anything.
i guess it's the time to honor you peroxide with a "Nice work, Mr" I love going on your thread and get some inspiration now and then.
Currently mapping a bit myself, but nowhere near your level. So it's nice to draw some creativity from you.

Keep up the good work, and i will keep on learning from you :)

-Faceless

Ahh been looking in this thread quite some time now. and i never stopped by to say anything.
i guess it's the time to honor you peroxide with a "Nice work, Mr" I love going on your thread and get some inspiration now and then.
Currently mapping a bit myself, but nowhere near your level. So it's nice to draw some creativity from you.

Keep up the good work, and i will keep on learning from you :)

-Faceless
Thank you, personally I think my skill in mapping has dropped a little but I don't really care that much xD
So long as I can still get stuff done nicely and majority of the time without bugs then It's fine :p

Latest Minimap
KwKc_3.png

Back