• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Real-Map Project

Would you play a remodeled Real Map?

• Total voters
Just reset the PC to the date/time before it crashed and it should be fine? ;o

Working on a new city in the north :)
Hxhaov60.png

lol I had too a massive map loss recently. Been without computer for almost 3 weeks. Good thing I saved in the cloud. Bless the cloud.

Hey perox! Ive always wondered why people never try to EXPAND cipsoft's map concepts in fact, some have tried but without luck, So far it looks good, keep it up

That shoule be called Winterfell up in the north, and Thais should be Quarth or something. Then make the capital at the venore area, Kings Landing! Where I rule as the King!

King Joffrey for King btw!

Last edited:
@n0cz
Wast thinking the same, when he called it "city in the north"

Project is dead at the moment, haven't been able to work on it in fear of my PC blue screening, going to be getting a new pc and will continue on it :p
But August is a busy month for me in real life anyhow xD

Saving map in the cloud, then formatting pc? lolz (But if pc is just crap then go ahead get a new one :p)

peroxide send me the map ican store it on a new computer thats bearly used, and when you need me to transfer it back i can.
Nah, as @Javiersin mentioned, cloud <3 :)

But yes Javiersin, I plan on getting a new computer anyhow. Though more important things to focus on at the moment :p remember, if I fail with this project I will give it to someone who could continue it.

Back