• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Perseverance Project

This is so fucking nice mapped, I'm getting horn...eeh, nevermind.

Good work

Ok?? Why are there stones floating on slime? and The big tree looks wierd without any roots and there is a plant where roots
are supposed to go.Just take that one off and add a rootless tree.

Who says it's a swamp? It could be toxic waste that is not a pond but a thin layer of poisonous ground? Most roots are underground dude, that is why you can't see them, and those floating trees or whatever, which I assume you mean ID 6190~91, has roots extending from the ground.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

huh? It does? :S which dragon spawn? Actually I was inspired by some guy called fransson or something I think :p

Honestly.. I cant see much that looks the same, that would be the shape:p but not any more xd

Thanks VenoXx :)

This SS has been removed from this thread because Magnetico is no longer a member of the Perseverance Project

Last edited:
I refresh because the thread was going to disappear...

I moved the coment to the next page...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you all taking an inspiration from other mappers? this sux ;/ :D

Mmm.. I'm always coment on your thread in a nice way and you come here only to fuck... I you don't like it, please don't say idiotic declarations like saying: "this sux", please say where u don't like it and where we can improove.. ¬¬"

Back