• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Perseverance Project

Why you all taking an inspiration from other mappers? this sux ;/ :D

Well, its just somthing you have to deal with dude. No mapper has there personal style no one else can use. Dont post your maps here if you dont want people to use it.

I didn't say map sux I was trying to say that "Inspiration things" sux :D
And map is nice i love that you using a crystals :D

This SS has been removed from this thread because Magnetico is no longer a member of the Perseverance Project

Last edited:
I didn't say map sux I was trying to say that "Inspiration things" sux :D
And map is nice i love that you using a crystals :D

Thanks dude! I love that coment. :)
I think that every mapper uses something as an inspiration.. When I'm stuck with something I go through Neon's thread to see something that can help me to map better.. Every mapper does that, even Neon, he did it with Macedoon's mapping. ;)

Why did you post same thing twice? :D

I didn't... I moved it because we passed to another page, and if someone that has never seen this thread goes to the last page he isn't going to see any ss...

I loved how you mixed everything, even the new tall grass sprites. You should add the new lizards there :D ...or maybe you already did :eek:

I loved how you mixed everything, even the new tall grass sprites. You should add the new lizards there :D ...or maybe you already did :eek:
Thanks, u always coment on my work, I appreciate that.. :)
I want to put the new lizards, but I don't have them in my editor. ): Do u know where I can download them or something?

You must import the xml files into the map editor. For RME's you must select the menu File>Import>Import Monters/NPC and select the monster files. You can find the 8.54 monsterpack in this thread. :)

This SS has been removed from this thread because Magnetico is no longer a member of the Perseverance Project

Last edited:
Without the story I can't appreciate the maps.. sorry.. hahaha nah, nice maps man!
Ajajajajajaja.. Thanks man. ;)

yeah it looks awesome!, especially with the light effects
Thanks, yeah, I love the light effects. :)

magnet stop double posting just edit man people are actually viewing this thread...
Sorry man... :/ I don't realize that I double post, I just go very fast into "Go Advanced" in the post to edit the order of the images. :/ Sorry...

Back