• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Perseverance Project

Leftwing

Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the thread of the newly created Perseverance Project. Obviously this name will not be the actual servers name, that would be ridiculous. We have decided on a name that describes the staff within, a team of mappers that never quit, never falter and never give up.

Our current staff consists of:

Leftwing - Project Leader/Mapper
Magnetico - Mapper
Aftonbladet - Mapper

We are not currently searching for new members, but if you think you have the skill and dedication we are looking for, don't be afraid to apply by messaging me or any other of our staff.

To begin the thread:
2b1ogk.png

Temple of a run-down town.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

This SS has been removed from this thread because Magnetico is no longer a member of the Perseverance Project

Last edited:
I applied Leftwing, check your inbox :peace:

Leftwing we'll see it, wait for HIS answer..
Earlier today we discussed about this project and we agreed not to let it any more mappers because we are 3 mappers. :/ Maybe we can make an exception, but I really doubt it. :/

what if i was to offer my help? =]
not asking for anything in return at all, i just like helping promising projects

what if i was to offer my help? =]
not asking for anything in return at all, i just like helping promising projects

Like Magnetico said, we really aren't looking for new applicants, however we do accept donations of work provided they are your own. Of course full credits would be awarded.

Here are some new pictures:
2w39jyr.png

Gate.

21cgutj.png

Tavern.

35ch1f4.png

Potion Shop.

Those are some old photos, however I will be showing some new work later today.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

That's Neons gate :eek:

Neon's gate had many flaws, the inside of the gate is now playable and part of a future quest. It may look the same on the outside, but it's different.

Two new pictures for you:
nywie1.png

What is this place?

4r3qdf.png

A mythical creature attacks!

Hope you enjoyed!

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Like Magnetico said, we really aren't looking for new applicants, however we do accept donations of work provided they are your own. Of course full credits would be awarded.
Yes, but maybe we make some changes to it...

Neon's gate had many flaws, the inside of the gate is now playable and part of a future quest. It may look the same on the outside, but it's different.

nywie1.png

What is this place?

4r3qdf.png

Hope you enjoyed!

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Couldn't you just say that he inspired you, instead of telling you "fixed" it?

nywie1.png

What is this place?

4r3qdf.png

Hope you enjoyed!

Sincerely,
Leftwing
Ok?? Why are there stones floating on slime? and The big tree looks wierd without any roots and there is a plant where roots
are supposed to go.Just take that one off and add a rootless tree.

Back