• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pheonixia-OT [8.6] New everything! enjoy ;)

Yo, i've got a bugg where i can't pick up any items, nor even equip them. what's wrong? Any simple solutions?

i have an error trying to log in, how do i fix it? something with the sql

i dont know what exactly the problem is if i dont see it, maybe ask Znote cus he is the one who put the mysql system for me somehow, sry guys

Here is the Speedyshare link: Pheonixia.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Send the bugs in a quickly reply and i will send u the querry for mysql and sql

hello can you give the mysql queries for !shop and rebirth and all other stuff .

kind regardz bum bum

Getting an error when I try to login to the account manager.."Connection timeout"tibia2.jpg Would be nice if someone could help me :)

can some1 reupload this shit in another host, something happens with my country or the time i try to download it but nothing happens when i click download

I get a mysql connection error can someone please help me fix this I've tried many things to fix to no avail :(

Very Nice Server! But, when you do !spells no spells come up? o_O

I made a misstage 'bout that, so now u have to get the required lvl to see the spell u can use, but it can be fixed if u ask someone for help, am not in to this stuff anymore, maybe in the feature i'll make Open-tibia
more intressting

- - - Updated - - -

Put up ur IP's so i could connect to ur servers sometimes while am playing and have the mood och giving some help

Hello Robinexbi, When ever i try to login it says please enter a valid password, I have connected everything could you please skype me and teamviewer help me or something please? Im willing to donate 5usd^^ please?

[16/01/2013 23:14:32] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database! <---------- why does this happend?