• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pheonixia-OT [8.6] New everything! enjoy ;)

What script is it that needs to be fixed for this server cause when u open skills it debugs you after you get like 400k+

for who ever is geting the mysql error at starting the server, just find the line
sqlType = "mysql"
and change it to
sqlType = "sqlite"
you're welcome

- - - Updated - - -

but i still cant log in on the server lol and i tryed a lot of stuff the god account supposed to be 2/159753 but it doesnt go in

- - - Updated - - -

ok, i made it work using another sql and compiler, its a funny server, but got a lot of debugs, crash errors and the server closing a lot of times, if you could correct the main base maybe it should do the job

btw, nice server

for who ever is geting the mysql error at starting the server, just find the line and change it to you're welcome

- - - Updated - - -

but i still cant log in on the server lol and i tryed a lot of stuff the god account supposed to be 2/159753 but it doesnt go in

- - - Updated - - -

ok, i made it work using another sql and compiler, its a funny server, but got a lot of debugs, crash errors and the server closing a lot of times, if you could correct the main base maybe it should do the job

btw, nice server

if you could let me know which sql and compiler ur using because im using sqlitestudio and manager and its not letting me log in. keeps saying "please enter a valid password"

I get the invalid login problems after having the encryption type set to sha1 or whatever but If i change it to plain I'm able to login no idea why I cant login with same acc/pass while the encryption stuff is enabled..

Can anyone tell me why server keeps shutting down after roughly 20 mins?

wrong otb or it's a fun serv?

Right .otbm but it's like full of stuff on the ground so I can't move. Tried to extract from the worl.rar file but dosen't help.
And im not that best on mapping so, kinda lame to remap the vip area and temple..

From where do i get the .sql File? I cant find it in the map server i downloaded it... in 8.6

Hey Bro greate work i love it :D

Can you add me on skype or on facebook? i have some question about map and some more thing :D

skype name: joso.skoric1

Just trying to set this server up, every time i use exori fire the server freezes... Anyone else got this problem / know a solution? Cheers

I got wrong temple position :S right off the bat a problem, is this thing working halfway decent??
If not any suggestion on the nest server to use with good features?

sometimes when you level up has a debug players that no longer lets in more, need help the players of the game retired by the constant debug

is there a server out there that has some of the features seen in this version? I like all the flashy styles they used. I fixed my temple position problem and started running it but with this being unstable I just dont think Id like to continue using this one.