• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pheonixia-OT [8.6] New everything! enjoy ;)

why i just cant Login everytime i try it just give me "Connection timeout"
any one help me please? :)

Hello guys again, am sry havent replied for a long time, and am sry for all the bugs u've found, but u guys need to stop complaining about it and start fixing the bugs and simply put some time on this if u realy want to have a fun server. like i said before all the scripts and mapping is made by me and am not professional, i dont even remeber anything about coding in lua/xml anymore.. so those how know scripting should get started, becuse am done with open-tibia.. wish you all the best!

why when I go into the tp with e.g. 10 reborn serv is kicked ? ONLY IN NORMAL CHAR, when I'm on GOD nothing like this is happening

- - - Updated - - -

+ there is no monsters. only empty map

Great server :), to bad my rme version wasnt verry compatible :O

I dont have the dat/spr on my computer anymore. but try downloading them from RME website with the client, then try them with the map editor. btw i think you need to chose 8.6 version as the default client on RME properties

When i try to log in it keep saying that ''Your character list is being loaded. Please wait. ?
Please help me.

ok so i made datebase and all and when i try to connect to server the password wont work so i got the code for shai one and still didnt work idk whats the problem no more some help?